TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northern Wisconsin & UP Michigan Check In

08 GT500 Convert

Whould like everyone from Northern Wisconsin & the UP of Michigan to check in and to see if any one is going to any Shelby or all ford weekend events. Also would like to plan a get together some place that works for everyone. We just got our Gt500 home and looking for fellow members to go to events! Please let me know!

Oh s :censored: t it is snowing right now! :slapfight::cry: Please let this stop so we can enjoy or new Vert!!!

thanks

Don't want to push my way in but I'd be open to events up your way being just over the WI/IL border. It's a nice drive that way and I don't get up that way as much as I used to when I hung out in Eagle River and Land-O-Lakes. Awwww...the good old days at the Bear Trap! :happy feet:

Don't want to push my way in but I'd be open to events up your way being just over the WI/IL border. It's a nice drive that way and I don't get up that way as much as I used to when I hung out in Eagle River and Land-O-Lakes. Awwww...the good old days at the Bear Trap! :happy feet:

Never pushing your way in. We are always looking for more folks to hook up with. We will also be making a few trips down your neck of the woods also. We are trying to get some events in the schedule, but every time i find one we have something else going. Right now we still have 8" of snow on the ground. SUCKS :banghead: I got our Vert sitting in the garage now and want to get out in it. I have a whole 35 miles on it now! :happy feet: Just let us know if ever up this way!

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived