TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got a letter from the dealer today...

My2nd'Stang

Just got through cutting the grass in the backyard, was hot (90+ degrees today), tired and extremely dirty. Put up the mower and the other tools I had used to clean up the yard.

I walked out to the street and grabbed the handful of mail from the box and started walking back inside, rifling through the mail to see what bills we'd have to pay when I saw it...a cream white envelope from ( my not so local dealership ) with my name and address hand written on the outside ( where else? ) with their logo and address in the return section. Well, I think you can guess what my reaction was. :do what: :nonono:

I couldn't open it right then, I needed a shower, a very cold shower... :angry2:

I was still in the shower when my baby got home, she said "Hey, did you see the letter from A***** Ford"?

She walks into the bathroom and starts reading it to me.

"Dear Mr. W*****,

I wanted to..."

Well, I won't go into the gory details for you.

Let's just say,

I'm getting the Shelby late this year, or early 2007!!! :rockon: :happy feet: :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Just got through cutting the grass in the backyard, was hot (90+ degrees today), tired and extremely dirty. Put up the mower and the other tools I had used to clean up the yard.

I walked out to the street and grabbed the handful of mail from the box and started walking back inside, rifling through the mail to see what bills we'd have to pay when I saw it...a cream white envelope from ( my not so local dealership ) with my name and address hand written on the outside ( where else? ) with their logo and address in the return section. Well, I think you can guess what my reaction was. :do what: :nonono:

I couldn't open it right then, I needed a shower, a very cold shower... :angry2:

I was still in the shower when my baby got home, she said "Hey, did you see the letter from A***** Ford"?

She walks into the bathroom and starts reading it to me.

"Dear Mr. W*****,

I wanted to..."

Well, I won't go into the gory details for you.

Let's just say,

I'm getting the Shelby late this year, or early 2007!!! :rockon: :happy feet: :hysterical2::hysterical2:

???????????????????????????????????????

At MSRP!!! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet:

In writing, signed by the Sales Manager

WOOHOO!!!

re: Big_Slick737.

"???????????????????????????????????????"

You'd have to read my previous posts, I had some difficulty getting information from the dealership, and whether or not they would be receiving more than 1 Shelby...the first one went to the owner of the dealership.

DLW

At MSRP!!! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet:

In writing, signed by the Sales Manager

WOOHOO!!!

re: Big_Slick737.

"???????????????????????????????????????"

You'd have to read my previous posts, I had some difficulty getting information from the dealership, and whether or not they would be receiving more than 1 Shelby...the first one went to the owner of the dealership.

DLW

AHHHH , Ok cool.... thanks for catching me up...

Yeah I remember your other Posts now.... Raw deal...

Very Nice and Congrats... nice to see a good deal

come through for someone who had to do a little

Fighting.

Archived