TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What goes best with cars?

burnedgt500

Ok guys all of these post about the Shelby, All of the numbers all of the Pics of your cars and all of the questions about how,what,where and when it will be here. I thought it would be nice if we started something a littler different.

Why don't every one of you post a picture of your favorite car Model. At least it would give us junkies a little something different to look at while on this forum! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :cheerleader:

:shrug: Come on what the hell! let see what turns your key and revs up your motor!

Ok guys all of these post about the Shelby, All of the numbers all of the Pics of your cars and all of the questions about how,what,where and when it will be here. I thought it would be nice if we started something a littler different.

Why don't every one of you post a picture of your favorite car Model. At least it would give us junkies a little something different to look at while on this forum! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :cheerleader:

:shrug: Come on what the hell! let see what turns your key and revs up your motor!

This is not my 69 Camaro...but I wish I had this one.

post-3382-1156017602_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1156017620_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1156017642_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1156017664_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1156017602_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1156017620_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1156017642_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1156017664_thumb.jpg

This mag cover was taped to my dresser mirror in high school (69-72). I had a 72 442, and for a while owned my brother's 69 442, but never owned a 69 hurst olds (442 with a blueprinted 455 etc.). I consider the 69 hurst olds the best looking car ever. Could afford one now, but it would have to be a garage queen, and I would rather have a car that I can drive frequently.

mtcvr69.jpg

dave, will respond to your pm later today; was gone yesterday moving my kid to college.

mtcvr69.jpg

Wifey!

..and I noticed she at least was not wearing pink... :hysterical:

seriously, nice looking lady

John

..now that we know what you are really after, ... hot babes in bikinis and mini skirts...........

photo14.jpg

...have I ever mentioned my slight fixation with the 69 hurst olds????????????

photo14.jpg

John

..now that we know what you are really after, ... hot babes in bikinis and mini skirts...........

post-2962-1156021289_thumb.jpg

Bet that sucker breathes well!

Bet the car runs good too! :hysterical: <how could I resist?>

The thong avatar can return, y'all...

No, no, we'll be good! :cry:

John

post-2962-1156021289_thumb.jpg

I don't know which one I'd rather burn rubber with... :woohoo:

LB

I must admit, I am biased... (see my avatar)

I think the 1969 Mach I is the meanest car ever built. nice curves and power to match. mine has a 428 super cobra jet with 4.11 rear end and 720 CFM Holly and it is a rocket!

post-2947-1156122443_thumb.jpg

I must admit, the '69 camaro comes in a close second, though.... those 327's scream!

None of the newer cars have the feel, look, attitude of the cars in that era. period.

I must admit, I am biased... (see my avatar)

I think the 1969 Mach I is the meanest car ever built. nice curves and power to match. mine has a 428 super cobra jet with 4.11 rear end and 720 CFM Holly and it is a rocket!

I must admit, the '69 camaro comes in a close second, though.... those 327's scream!

None of the newer cars have the feel, look, attitude of the cars in that era. period.

BoneDoc, that is sweet!

I've got a 38yr old son out in Denver so I need an excuse to see him :lol:

Sorry guys... i didn't mean to mislead you. the picture posted is not my '69. I pulled that pic off the web as an example. i will attach a picture of my car below.

Ron

post-2947-1156177688_thumb.jpg

mine still rocks, though!

Certainly still does!

Hey, Ron is that 428CJ or SCJ -- I think they put the bulletproof pistons/rods (SCJ) if your ordered 3.91 (code-V) or 4.10 (code-W, I think) gear ratios. Just curious. Either way it is sweet!

-Dan

Yo, Bryan, my bro!

I see you hit 2,000 posts -- so sad :hysterical: I must have blinked <lol>

Actually I was wondering what the next category after "addict" would be -- figured it would be 'in-patient' and I see SU was on the same page with your new-found "RESIDENT" status!

----------------------------------------

<edit:>

Funny thing, the other day SU must have been having troubles because a page wouldn't load, so I hit the back button and got a screen I'd never seen before that said 'YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE MAXIMUM CPU ALLOCATION.' I figured, oh :censored: I'll die of withdrawl and a no one will even know ...h...e...l...p.......

:lol:

Yo, Bryan, my bro!

I see you hit 2,000 posts -- so sad :hysterical: I must have blinked <lol>

Actually I was wondering what the next category after "addict" would be -- figured it would be 'in-patient' and I see SU was on the same page with your new-found "RESIDENT" status!

----------------------------------------

<edit:>

Funny thing, the other day SU must have been having troubles because a page wouldn't load, so I hit the back button and got a screen I'd never seen before that said 'YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE MAXIMUM CPU ALLOCATION.' I figured, oh :censored: I'll die of withdrawl and a no one will even know ...h...e...l...p.......

:lol:

You Guys, You guys, You guys........ You make me laugh all of you!

Even on a real lousy Monday, nothing better than car guys!

Hey, Dan - truthfully, I'm not one to watch the post numbers.

If anything ever happens to this site - email me so we can keep in touch:

oesterreichb@ecu.edu

:shift:

Edit: 614 - you got it, man. We've got a real good group of car guys here. I'm not a tech guy - my place is to try and keep y'all smilin!

oesterreichb@ecu.edu

Hey Wufdwaft!

Your still on the hook for that coffee table book!

The 12 steps after stangsunleashed.com. First step is to admit you have a problem...........

Problem is with over 6000 memebrs there gonna need a small stadium to initate therapy!

oesterreichb@ecu.edu

Edit: 614 - you got it, man. We've got a real good group of car guys here. I'm not a tech guy - my place is to try and keep y'all smilin!

That you are Ruf, that you are! You're doin' a damn fine job too!

I'm sure no-one gives a damn that you wear Pink!

Now, wouldn't That be cool!

Like a tele-evangelist!

"Brothers and sisters - bow your heads and repeat after me - Father Shelby, forgive me for I have sinned. I missed 3rd gear and let the C6 get by....."

For your pennants my son you will have to re-charge every NOS bottle on the block..........

Or in the best George Carlin voice "Fourgive me Fodder for I have sinned"

"Heavy on the covet fodder heavy on the covet..........."

"I nose I shall not steal fodder, but I wanted that new Shelby fodder!"

For your pennants my son you will have to scrape all of the burnt rubber from Wufdwafts wheel wells.......

Now, wouldn't That be cool!

Like a tele-evangelist!

"Brothers and sisters - bow your heads and repeat after me - Father Shelby, forgive me for I have sinned. I missed 3rd gear and let the C6 get by....."

That's OK, my son; install this KR kit, say 3 hail Marys, and send me an e-mail with your EFTS banking numbers :hysterical:

Go in peace, my son.

Archived