TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OK....So, what in the hell is a "S O O" status code from FOMOCO????

Gun Oil

Called FOMOCO Customer Care to get an update on my GT500, and it took 20 miuntes on hold to be told they could not tell where my car was, and that the delivery date has changed since Monday (based on an email from my salesman) from 4/19 out to 5/1/08..... :banghead::banghead:

The Rep said the car has a status code of "S.O.O." and that she has no way of determining what that code means (after placing me on hold 3 times consulting with others in various Departments)..... :barf:

Anyone out there know what this code is? :headscratch:

Sure glad I haven't purchased my airline tickets to go pick the GT500 up! :spend:

are you tracking your vehicle through www.blueovalforums.com too..they are very good at giving you the updates.

Nope....calling the 800 as told to by "Coldy" ......In the past they have been able to give me very precise info....

Just seemed odd that FOMOCO couldn't even decode there own "language" :banghead:

The only thing that I could find close was Sending Offsite. This might mean that the car has been sent to the strippers, but its only a guess and Coldy will tell us exactly what it means, but if im right I get to act like Im the smartest guy in the world for the rest of the day. If im wrong I will delete this post :hysterical:

michael morris

The only thing that I could find close was Sending Offsite. This might mean that the car has been sent to the strippers, but its only a guess and Coldy will tell us exactly what it means, but if im right I get to act like Im the smartest guy in the world for the rest of the day. If im wrong I will delete this post :hysterical:

michael morris

It is a Red Vert...so, no stripes unless they send them out for the lower GT500 stripes

GOOD NEWS! :happy feet:

here is the message I just got about your car.

Hi Rod, The car is in Salt Lake City today (as of 10AM). Car is off the train and is going via haulaway truck to the dealer in Idaho. Should be there shortly.

I have no idea what "S.O.O." means.....

Hi Rod, Me again, Here's the only reference I can find in the travel history for "SOO", it's the rail car number the car was on when it landed in Salt Lake City.

Shipped Rail - Railcar # SOO 515849 (Union Pacific Railroad )

Thanks CW....my dealer actually sent me an email this AM, and said the same thing, except I didn't know it was in SLC....I was suprised to hear from him, as this was the first time in the process that he did something like this without me prompting it.

Due to the fact that I am traveling a bit, looks like we will not be picking it up until May 2nd! Argh! Oh well, it will give me an extra week to get the garage cleaned out.

Funny on the "SOO" thing....I am 100% sure that that is infact what they FORD CS guy was seeing.....a partial rail car number....makes sense whehn you know the whole story.

Thanks again for your help!

:happy feet: :superhero: :happy feet:

Archived