TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steering Wheel stitching

GT500 Owners,

My car is white with blue stripes and has the all charcoal (black) interior.

My steering wheel stitching is red. It really aggravates me as to why I would have red stitching on an all black interior.

Can anyone else confirm whether they have red stitching on an all black interior.

Thanks

Bob

GT500 Owners,

My steering wheel stitching is red. It really aggravates me as to why I would have red stitching on an all black interior.

Can anyone else confirm whether they have red stitching on an all black interior.

Thanks

Bob

All GT500's have the red stitching in the steering wheel and around the seats.

...I think the shift boot also?

Just makes it different than any other Mustang.

I have the all black int also, and the stitching on the steering wheel and the shifter booth is red.

I think the seats should of had the red stitching too JMO.

I have looked everywhere on my seats and shifter boot and I see NO red anywhere.

My entire interior is charcoal - my shifter boot is entirely charcoal.

This is getting more odd........

You can get the Bullit steering wheel, that has black stitching to match the rest of the car. Same wheel as the GT500 but with black stitching. Or you can have custom stitching done at the Mat Co in Long Island for $500, cheaper to get the Bullit wheel.

I have looked everywhere on my seats and shifter boot and I see NO red anywhere.

Sounds like you and the original poster need to trade. Or maybe you have a rare one there!

Strange. I thought this was part of the premium interior trim package option. My 08 has this package (like almost everyone else) and it has the red thread. The package also comes with the compass in the mirror and the aluminum pedal covers. Do you have this?

Strange. I thought this was part of the premium interior trim package option. My 08 has this package (like almost everyone else) and it has the red thread. The package also comes with the compass in the mirror and the aluminum pedal covers. Do you have this?

Mine is 08 tooand it has what you mentioned...I like the red thread..

I own an 08 GT500 Vert. in Grabber Orange with black interior also with Premium Interior Package and the only red stitching is on the steering wheel and shifter boot.

GT500 Owners,

Thanks

Bob

Mine is the same as yours. In the FRPP cat. they have the steering wheel w/ boot with blk stitching. P/N is M-3601-C .

Vic

same here with the premium, rob; boy you are up pretty early out there - have a great day

John

I have bankers hours today.

1st cup of coffee. :reading:

I just did a 5 mile run, and I gotta fight traffic into work.

Later John.

Morning Rob,

Thanks for the pictures. I have NEVER seen a GT500 without Prem Trim. I have had a few invoices on them, but never seen it. I dont know if it really makes a difference!

Your right Coldy the only was Im running 5 miles is if someone is chasing me :hysterical:

michael morris

Archived