TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pirelli P-Zero tire pressure

The tire has a max pressure of 50 psi. My car came home with 40 psi in them. Ford recommends 32 psi for the stock tire on this car. I have 35 psi in my Pirelli's now. How do we know what the right number is? I can't find a recommendation anywhere.

I run mine at 35 P.S.I. cold which brings them up to about 38 when they are hot. I'm going to run Nitrogen in them soon, and I'll run them at 38 cold then because Nitrogen does not expand or contract like air does.

On a different subject, would you consider shrinking your signature by about two pictures, or at least make a couple of your singature pictures a little smaller please? Your pictures are spread over the signature area from frame to frame and that causes the thread frame to shift over to the left which it makes it a little difficult to read everyone's posts without sliding the frame back and forth.

I also had a large picture in my signature once and was asked by others here to shrink or remove it for framing reasons so please do think that I'm flaming you or anything like that.

Thanks!

I run mine at 35 P.S.I. cold which brings them up to about 38 when they are hot. I'm going to run Nitrogen in them soon, and I'll run them at 38 cold then because Nitrogen does not expand or contract like air does.

On a different subject, would you consider shrinking your signature by about two pictures, or at least make a couple of your singature pictures a little smaller please? Your pictures are spread over the signature area from frame to frame and that causes the thread frame to shift over to the left which it makes it a little difficult to read everyone's posts without sliding the frame back and forth.

I also had a large picture in my signature once and was asked by others here to shrink or remove it for framing reasons so please do think that I'm flaming you or anything like that.

Thanks!

Sure - not a problem. I have a 22" widescreen and my pics are actually 3 or 4 short of making it go too wide for me. Didn't know it was an issue. But you did say "please do think that I'm flaming you"... :glare:

Sure - not a problem. I have a 22" widescreen and my pics are actually 3 or 4 short of making it go too wide for me. Didn't know it was an issue. But you did say "please do think that I'm flaming you"... :glare:

OOPS!!!!! Sorry; major typo! I meant to say PLEASE DO NOT THINK......

Thanks!!!!

Archived