TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3d Carbon Tonneau Cover

Does anyone have experience with the 3d Carbon tonneau cover? Is it easy to install and remove? Does it attach firmly to the car?

Yes - there is no installation. Easy to attach and remove. There are 3 tabs that slip under the rear lip and tabs that turn-key under the quarter trim on the side. It works just fine.

Check the pics in my link...

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry402654

Yes - there is no installation. Easy to attach and remove. There are 3 tabs that slip under the rear lip and tabs that turn-key under the quarter trim on the side. It works just fine.

Check the pics in my link...

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry402654

Your car looks great. I have the same colour combination. I have one more question that I hope you will answer.

I like to drive with a tonneau cover in place. I think the car looks better with one on. I drive to work, park,remove the tonneau cover and then reverse the process for the way home. It is a bit time consumming. I am looking to shorten the amount of time I spend on this process everyday.

Will the 3d Carbon tonneau cover speed things up?

Your car looks great. I have the same colour combination. I have one more question that I hope you will answer.

I like to drive with a tonneau cover in place. I think the car looks better with one on. I drive to work, park,remove the tonneau cover and then reverse the process for the way home. It is a bit time consumming. I am looking to shorten the amount of time I spend on this process everyday.

Will the 3d Carbon tonneau cover speed things up?

What tonneau cover are you using now - what are you referring to? The boot cover that comes with the car? You won't find the 3d cover any better as far as that goes. The 3d cover is good for looks only.

Archived