TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What # is up next

Just wondering how many people have been called in at Vegas compound and when would we expect #'s to reach the hundreds.

I have #08SS0506, I have a feeling it looks like next year.

anyway I'm in no rush I am enjoing my GT500 as is anyway. :headscratch::poke::lurk::idea: :bandance: :bandance: :elefant:

Just wondering how many people have been called in at Vegas compound and when would we expect #'s to reach the hundreds.

I have #08SS0506, I have a feeling it looks like next year.

anyway I'm in no rush I am enjoing my GT500 as is anyway. :headscratch::poke::lurk::idea: :bandance: :bandance: :elefant:

I'm #07SS0134. Cynthia asked me to call her in May to get a better idea of a call-in date. I'm guessing mid summer for me.

:huh: :huh: )& I'M 08 DOES THIS MEAN 07 HAS TO BE DONE 1ST. :poke::boring::boring::fan::fan:

I was told it went by date of deposit. Early on some verts were done first because of parts but I am sure SAI has a system that is fair. We would all like them done faster but I don't want them to rush it too much as they are custom built.

I was told it went by date of deposit. Early on some verts were done first because of parts but I am sure SAI has a system that is fair. We would all like them done faster but I don't want them to rush it too much as they are custom built.

I was at shelby last week Gary Paterson told me a film producer wanted his car done so he could put it in a film he was doing

but was told he had to wait his turn

Gary said they did some quick mods to the outside of the car so it looked like a SS

so I think shelby are being very fair to all of us

I was told the same. Date deposit was received will be the order to which SAI calls you up.

07's and 08's will be completed at the same time.

It doesn't make the wait any better, but I hope this helps.

Dan

Just to add something. I'm #SS0067 and contacted SAI 3-4 weeks ago wondering if I would be able to drop my car off around April 25-28th as I would be in Vegas for our Honeymoon.

This would have saved me qa trip and even though I knew they were just starting to ramp up production I figured I would ask to see how fast they expected it to ramp up.

I was told that I could but my car would sit there for an unknown amount of time before they got to it as they are going in order.

I decided to keep my car with me and not have it sit there for a few months not being worked on.

I think it's very fair of them to do it this way.

Amy - is there any way you or someone from SAI can post a spreadsheet with the serial numbers listed by order date? Even better if you could update it with a "Build Complete?" column to be answered "yes" when complete. A monthly update would be fantastic. Then we could all see our relative positions along with an indication of how fast the Super Snakes are being assembled. I do appreciate the time you take to answer our questions. The GT 500 is one hellova car and the SS defies description.

:fear:

Amy - is there any way you or someone from SAI can post a spreadsheet with the serial numbers listed by order date? Even better if you could update it with a "Build Complete?" column to be answered "yes" when complete. A monthly update would be fantastic. Then we could all see our relative positions along with an indication of how fast the Super Snakes are being assembled. I do appreciate the time you take to answer our questions. The GT 500 is one hellova car and the SS defies description.

Good idea vipereatr, some times feel like I'm in the dark about production time.

Archived