TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone planning on going to OC in May

sportsroof1969

I was just wondering how many of you are planning on taking your Shelby to the Ocean City Spring Cruise-In, May 16th - 18th.

We will be staying at the The Talbot Inn.

If you are going, post a reply where you will be staying. Maybe a get together could be planned.

I was just wondering how many of you are planning on taking your Shelby to the Ocean City Spring Cruise-In, May 16th - 18th.

We will be staying at the The Talbot Inn.

If you are going, post a reply where you will be staying. Maybe a get together could be planned.

First hearing about it.. Tell me more :hysterical3:

Reino beat me to it. If you lke Hot Rods, this is the place to go. It is the weekend before Memorial Day weekend and the beach officially opens Memorial Day weekend. About the only traffic you encounter is Hot Rod traffic going to the cruise in so the sights are pleasent anyway. Most of the Hot Rods uncap the headers for the weenend and cruise around. Just don't get caught doing a burn out. The cops frown heavliy on that. Other than that, they pretty much leave you alone to have fun. Even if the weather isnt great, I still havent had a bad time there. Its always been fun! Hope to see some of y'all there!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Reino beat me to it. If you lke Hot Rods, this is the place to go. It is the weekend before Memorial Day weekend and the beach officially opens Memorial Day weekend. About the only traffic you encounter is Hot Rod traffic going to the cruise in so the sights are pleasent anyway. Most of the Hot Rods uncap the headers for the weenend and cruise around. Just don't get caught doing a burn out. The cops frown heavliy on that. Other than that, they pretty much leave you alone to have fun. Even if the weather isnt great, I still havent had a bad time there. Its always been fun! Hope to see some of y'all there!!!

It's a great time, I will be there with the Mustang club Of Maryland. We will have our show on saturday at the Castaway starting at 11:00, I will have my Shelby GT and another member will be there with his GT-350 and his 07 Shelby GT/SC.

If you are interested, go to our website www.mustangclubofmd.com

hope to see you there

Archived