TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Collection Show - Boulder, CO

JeffJ

There is going to be a fun car show at the Boulder Colorado Shelby American Collection on May 17th. The local Shelby Club, the Early Mustang Club, the Denver Mustang Club, and the Tiger Club will be hosting. Here's some info:

> Car Show at Shelby American Collection Shelby American Collection 5020

>Chaparral Court Boulder, CO 80308 Show and Shine: Shelby Club, Early

>Mustang Club, and Denver Mustang Club.

>NOTES: The SAAC Colorado Region has joined with the Tiger Club, the

>Early Mustang Club, and the Denver Mustang Club for a fund raiser car

>show for the Shelby American Collection in Boulder. The car show will

>be held on Saturday May 17, 2008 at the Shelby American Collection at

>5020 Chaparral Court in Boulder. The show is for all Ford powered cars,

>and serves as a fundraiser for the museum. Move in starts at 8 a.m.

>-the show will start at 10 a.m. and continue until 3:30 p.m. or so.

>Cost is $20/car which will provide one admission ticket to the museum.

Shelby American Web Site

I can't go as I'll be at Laguna Seca that weekend at a Rolex Series Race, but my brother will be bringing my Hertz car over.

There is going to be a fun car show at the Boulder Colorado Shelby American Collection on May 17th. The local Shelby Club, the Early Mustang Club, the Denver Mustang Club, and the Tiger Club will be hosting. Here's some info:

Shelby American Web Site

I can't go as I'll be at Laguna Seca that weekend at a Rolex Series Race, but my brother will be bringing my Hertz car over.

Thanks for letting us know! We appreciate it & have fun at Laguna Seca :shift:

• 2 weeks later...
WITH A BUNCH OF LUCK I WILL BE THERE WITH MY WHITE WITH BLACK SUPER SNAKE.

BOB

Sweet! Drop me a PM when you take delivery. I'd like to meet up with you to take a look. I just finished installing my Evo Stage 4. Haven't dynoed her yet, but she should be pushing 600 rwhp.

Sweet! Drop me a PM when you take delivery. I'd like to meet up with you to take a look. I just finished installing my Evo Stage 4. Haven't dynoed her yet, but she should be pushing 600 rwhp.

WILL DO---GOING TO VEGAS NEXT WEEK---THE CARS BEEN IN THERE ABOUT 6 WEEKS---I HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED ABOUT IT BEING DONE JUST GOING OUT TO VISIT IT I GUESS BUT IT SHOULD BE DONE I'M GOING BACK OUT TO PICK UP MY PARTS BUT NOT SURE RATHER TO DRIVE IT BACK OR SHIP IT. WITH THE BREAKIN PERIOD ON THE SUPER CHARGER AND THE REAR GEARS I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO SHIP IT.

BOB

• 2 weeks later...
WILL DO---GOING TO VEGAS NEXT WEEK---THE CARS BEEN IN THERE ABOUT 6 WEEKS---I HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED ABOUT IT BEING DONE JUST GOING OUT TO VISIT IT I GUESS BUT IT SHOULD BE DONE I'M GOING BACK OUT TO PICK UP MY PARTS BUT NOT SURE RATHER TO DRIVE IT BACK OR SHIP IT. WITH THE BREAKIN PERIOD ON THE SUPER CHARGER AND THE REAR GEARS I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO SHIP IT.

BOB

GOT BACK FROM VEGAS YESTERDAY CARRYING ALL MY PARTS FROM THE CONVERSION EXCEPT THE HOOD TIRES AND WHEELS. SAW THE CAR AT SHELBY AND THEN SAW IT PICKED UP AND IT'S ON IT'S WAY HERE. SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW.

BOB

Shelby American Web Site

Do we need to preregister? If so, where do we register at?

GOT BACK FROM VEGAS YESTERDAY CARRYING ALL MY PARTS FROM THE CONVERSION EXCEPT THE HOOD TIRES AND WHEELS. SAW THE CAR AT SHELBY AND THEN SAW IT PICKED UP AND IT'S ON IT'S WAY HERE. SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW.

BOB

Congrats, Bob! We need pics!

Do we need to preregister? If so, where do we register at?

There's no pre-registration as far as I know. More of just a "show up and have fun" type show. Looks like the weather is going to be good on Saturday, so have fun! Sorry that I can't be there, but my car will be. I think my wife will be taking it over.

There's no pre-registration as far as I know. More of just a "show up and have fun" type show. Looks like the weather is going to be good on Saturday, so have fun! Sorry that I can't be there, but my car will be. I think my wife will be taking it over.

Weren't you going to take your car to Bandimere the other night? How does an unmodified GT run on the track?

Yea, Friday night was great until the rain came around 11:00 pm and we weren't even finished with the second round. The Shelby ran a 14.7 which is just about where I thought it would be. Some people may think that's slow, but at this altitude, that's just the way it is. That would be around a 13.1 - 13.2 at sea level. I made it through two rounds before the rain came. My wife also ran our dually. She also did awsome and made it through two rounds. She was cutting some awsome lights (had a .014 in second round) and was running consistent 16.7's.

I've been reading this thread and it is good to know that I am surrounded by shelby owners, I am the proud owner of a 2008 Shelby GT and live in Parker Co, was trying to find information on the show this weekend. Do you kow is it a pre-registration or do you just show up and register?

I've been reading this thread and it is good to know that I am surrounded by shelby owners, I am the proud owner of a 2008 Shelby GT and live in Parker Co, was trying to find information on the show this weekend. Do you kow is it a pre-registration or do you just show up and register?

Apparently we just show up starting at about 8:00 Show runs from 10-3. I'm going to bring lots of coffee. I don't know what the plans are for lunch.

...and it looks lke the weather is going to cooperate. We are going to try to be there early with both cars in the morning. We have a graduation in the afternoon so we won't be there too long. I'll have the white/blue GT500 with the supersnake hood and the 20" chrome CS66 wheels (and a few other touches here and there.) Pauline will have the black/silver SGT with the custom lower grill and the "GUINESS" plate. Although I joined the forum a couple of years ago I just started to get active and don't know many of you, so come up and say hi.

Mark

Wow! What are the odds of two Shelby owners from the little ol' town of Parker hanging out here? See you at the show!

I'M GETTING CONFUSED AS TO WHO IS WHO HERE--IT SOUNDS LIKE A COUPLE OF US SHELBY GUYS ARE GOING UP TO BOULDER. I'VE GOT A WHITE WITH BLACK 735 SUPER SNAKE. MAYBE WE COULD SET A TIME AND PLACE IN--PARKER IS WHERE I THINK SOME ARE FROM. WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE FRANKTOWN AT 7:30 AND WILL DRIVE THUR PARKER. WE COULD STOP SOMEWHERE.

BOB

Wow! What are the odds of two Shelby owners from the little ol' town of Parker hanging out here? See you at the show!

There are three Shelby GTs in Lyons. Two are mine, the other I only heard about from my friend who also knows the other guy. I've still never seen it on the street but we did see it when we went to the Shelby Museum a month or so ago.

Wow, Bob, I just saw the pictures of your SS on the SS page. I'm really bummed that I won't be at the show on Saturday to check it out in person. Oh well, it's beautiful here in Monterey, California this weekend also, and playing with race cars is never a bad thing. Say hi to my brother and my wife who will have the Hertz car there on Saturday. Have a good time guys!

this will be fun! the husband and i are driving our shelby gt up tomorrow morning. we're bringing our video camera too (the husband is a prof network cameraman) so we should get some great stuff. see everyone up there!

Cool! I'll see you there!

I spent the evening washing and spiffing up the BJ GT. Man, black paint is hard to care for. And I know I'll have to dust and polish it when I get there tomorrow morning.

Archived