TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Powered By Ford floor mats

In case anyone missed avidshelby's post on these great mats, as soon as I saw them I ordered a set, and I would highly recommend them, they cover the entire floor (including the spot where the dead pedal should be) and the quality is top notch.

note: in the pictures, the color of the mat looks very dark, but trust me they look terrific and go very well with the carpet.

poweredlogo.jpg

newmats2.jpg

newmats1.jpg

newmats4.jpg

I purchased them from lloyd mats total was $106.00 well worth it! :happy feet: :happy feet:

In case anyone missed avidshelby's post on these great mats, as soon as I saw them I ordered a set, and I would highly recommend them, they cover the entire floor (including the spot where the dead pedal should be) and the quality is top notch.

I purchased them from lloyd mats total was $106.00 well worth it! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I went to the web site but don't see these!

Was this a custom job?

I see they do custom work...wonder if the new cobra to match the gas and wheel caps might be a better option?

Be careful I ordered permium just like this for the inside of my car and got SGT1449 put on them too...they came with errors and the company was very reluctant to replace the custom mats. I threatened to get JAG involved and they finally backed down and took care of it.

They look great when they are done correctly but the customer service was terrible.

Hey guys, click on the link bellow that says ultimats and when you get to the page, scroll down and click on the order now "button". then enter your car's info and follow along, make sure at step 4 you check the "I want an embroidered vehicle emblem" box.

Shelby N. Y., which floor mat model (premier custom, ULTIMAT, or premium heavyweight) and color did you get?

I ordered the ultimat in black, they offer a charcoal too, but it looks to light to me.

ultimats :burnout:

Archived