TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rear Brakes

Now that we're starting to receive our cars and noticing the difference between the NICE looking front brake caliper and the somewhat less nice looking rear, what are some of the ideas for equalizing the look between front and back?

Now that we're starting to receive our cars and noticing the difference between the NICE looking front brake caliper and the somewhat less nice looking rear, what are some of the ideas for equalizing the look between front and back?

If you talking about the Baer Extreame brakes, Amy said Baer was working on these and they would be available soon? She said they looked really cool.

AP Racing - available (and have been for a couple of years) - front and rear. Here is the rear kit:

Took home my set (6 pot in front, 4 pot in rear) in red today from Stillen. It is a shame that Shelby does not agree to market AP Racing (with the Shelby name on them, of course) but they will not, despite the best efforts of a whole bunch of people. APs are expensive but so is not stopping in time. Jim

Everyone says they are working on these??

The 2005 style Mustangs have been out for 4 years now?

How long does it take?

GT500's out almost 2 years?

How long does this take?

Sheesh!

Okay, I'm done. :hysterical:

Snoop, I believe Amy told YOU to have "PATIENCE"! :hysterical2:

Archived