TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Excess 40th items for sale

Since I removed my front plates for the 40th work, I have no need for my Colgan bra with the license plate opening. Anyone interested? It's a great bra - I just ordered the CF bra without the cutout.

ONLY THING LEFT IS THE BRA.

th_P7300532.jpgth_P7300539.jpg

I also have no need for my CS floor mats with silver stripes. The 40th package includes another set. FLOOR MATS ARE SOLD.

th_004.jpgth_005.jpgth_006.jpg

Also up for grabs is my tonneau cover. Any interest - let me know. thanks. TONNEAU COVER IS SOLD.

th_P6260465.jpgth_P6240460.jpgth_P6120404.jpg

Hey Flyboy thanks for the pics,that is the sweeeeetest car I have seen.I've got same car XL00074 but waiting for the conversion at tasca. I was going with the short throw,3:73,and 605hp.how do you like the short throw shifter and the extra hp? I was thinking about putting p zero nero's on 265/35/20 and 295/30/20 out back for a little more bite? Was the tail light bezels(chrome)part of the 40th package? O.K. I only have about 2000 more question but the last one is how do I find out what my numbers are? black 40th vert

P.S. I even have the same plate SCGT500 (ontario) :talkhand:

Hey Flyboy thanks for the pics,that is the sweeeeetest car I have seen.I've got same car XL00074 but waiting for the conversion at tasca. I was going with the short throw,3:73,and 605hp.how do you like the short throw shifter and the extra hp? I was thinking about putting p zero nero's on 265/35/20 and 295/30/20 out back for a little more bite? Was the tail light bezels(chrome)part of the 40th package? O.K. I only have about 2000 more question but the last one is how do I find out what my numbers are? black 40th vert

P.S. I even have the same plate SCGT500 (ontario) :talkhand:

Let's see - the shifter is much more crisp than stock. Though I still need to get the tranny looked at for the 1st-2nd grind deal. More rubber can't hurt - and I'm guessing the clearance will still be OK. The extra taillight chrome is SAI, but not part of the package. Not sure about the last question - what numbers are you looking for?

• 2 weeks later...
Let's see - the shifter is much more crisp than stock. Though I still need to get the tranny looked at for the 1st-2nd grind deal. More rubber can't hurt - and I'm guessing the clearance will still be OK. The extra taillight chrome is SAI, but not part of the package. Not sure about the last question - what numbers are you looking for?

Sorry I had trouble finding this again(still learnin to navigate the forums)The numbers are at the bottom of your posts 1641 of 26-- and I think it was 471 of 800 black verts?? does this include the 40th pkg or how many 40th black verts are there??

Sorry I had trouble finding this again(still learnin to navigate the forums)The numbers are at the bottom of your posts 1641 of 26-- and I think it was 471 of 800 black verts?? does this include the 40th pkg or how many 40th black verts are there??

Nope - those are stock Ford numbers. My 40th is 78 of 400 or so total. Don't know the breakdown of 40th verts and coupes.

Archived