TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford news

Alloy Dave

Terry, that may explain the Ford "Mustang of the month strategy". That smartass looking/talking design guy from Ford bragging about running the Camaro "out of business" is pretty stupid as well, given today's news release. If I were Bill Ford, I would personally take his young ass to the tool shed and wear him out. He reminds me of the field goal kicker bragging about how many field goals he kicked yesterday in his team's 49 to 15 loss.

Sorry. I've been a Ford fan since Fred Lorenzen and those guys were swappin' paint, back in the day. I'd love to have a GT500, a Boss, a Shelby GT, a Shelby CS or you name it. I'm pissed at Ford and the majority of their dealer network for the crap they've put people through. I can afford the ADMs, but refuse to pay them. I've also waited 40 years for one. I can wait a few more...or if Ford continues with their arrogant stupidity, they can convince me to buy a 'vette or a Challenger.

Rant off......

Flame away, gents.

ETA - Steve McQueen wouldn't put up with this sh*t. If he filmed Bullitt today......well, never mind.

This gets me to thinkin' (I hate when that happens..)

I wonder if demand will dry up quickly after the enthusiasts get their cars just because of the crappy gas mileage. You wouldn't think the average Joe is going to buy a guzzler, nor is he going to have one just sitting in the garage, and it's kind of pricy for the younger crowd.

Lower prices sooner?? Lower production numbers???

Hmmmm.....

This gets me to thinkin' (I hate when that happens..)

I wonder if demand will dry up quickly after the enthusiasts get their cars just because of the crappy gas mileage. You wouldn't think the average Joe is going to buy a guzzler, nor is he going to have one just sitting in the garage, and it's kind of pricy for the younger crowd.

Lower prices sooner?? Lower production numbers???

Hmmmm.....

In the city MPG is down, But I was pleased with my MPG from home to Woodward Dream cruise and back with using just more then 1/4 tank on the highway. I live an hour away from WOodward.

And if you dont know, During Woodward dream cruise its nothing but stop and go if you dont know. :doh:

Archived