TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H 491 SOLD FOR $40K?

jgib627

Guys, some gossip.....

Just by chance this morning I happen to browse Ebay, saw a GT-H listed today as #491, with only 2,400 miles never rented for a 'buy it now' price of $40,000.. Couldn't believe it!!

I read the add and in no less than 5 minutes I clicked the back button and the car had been sold and removed from listings!!!!!? Obviously someone saw the add too and bought it in an instant.. It seemed to of been sold by a car dealer in PA? The only thing that I did notice is that in 1 of the pictures I thought the CSM# was 116? Not 491 as listed.....

A crazy low price if you ask me, someone got the deal of the year.. so no wonder someone jumped on it.. any comments

Jonathan

Guys, some gossip.....

Just by chance this morning I happen to browse Ebay, saw a GT-H listed today as #491, with only 2,400 miles never rented for a 'buy it now' price of $40,000.. Couldn't believe it!!

I read the add and in no less than 5 minutes I clicked the back button and the car had been sold and removed from listings!!!!!? Obviously someone saw the add too and bought it in an instant.. It seemed to of been sold by a car dealer in PA? The only thing that I did notice is that in 1 of the pictures I thought the CSM# was 116? Not 491 as listed.....

A crazy low price if you ask me, someone got the deal of the year.. so no wonder someone jumped on it.. any comments

Jonathan

i have been wating e-bay for months now trying to track the sold prices on ebay #491 from ky with 21k miles list price 36,900. not sure if sold or not. what you saw was probably a mistake.

No mistake : I was chatting with a fellow GT-H owner and member of our forum here and the number was actually #116 NOT 491.... HOWEVER it never was rented and did only 2700 miles, apparently thre was a previous offer a little less than 39K which was refused then they come back and click on 'buy it now' for $39,995. Lucky lucky lucky... FYI; Ive seen a few GT-H's on Autotrader and they were all $45,000-->$60,000... Jonathan

I agree. Deal for sure if it was what they advertised "Never rented executive", manual trans! I looked for it later in the day, gone! Someone got lucky. I found a GT-H vert with 260 miles, never rented, auto trans. Will be here the 11th. By the way, can anyone advise me how to get pics up here on the forum when I get the car?

No mistake : I was chatting with a fellow GT-H owner and member of our forum here and the number was actually #116 NOT 491.... HOWEVER it never was rented and did only 2700 miles, apparently thre was a previous offer a little less than 39K which was refused then they come back and click on 'buy it now' for $39,995. Lucky lucky lucky... FYI; Ive seen a few GT-H's on Autotrader and they were all $45,000-->$60,000... Jonathan

Here's one that was for #39,995 but it was withdrawn, not sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-FORD-M...0QQcmdZViewItem

It is CSM 06H1116

Also, the auction stated 5 speed manual, but the pictures clearly showed that it was an automatic. If it were one of the four 5 speed cars, it would never be listed for $39,995. That's for sure.

Also, the auction stated 5 speed manual, but the pictures clearly showed that it was an automatic. If it were one of the four 5 speed cars, it would never be listed for $39,995. That's for sure.

Exactly Jeff, I called them myself. It did have 2900 miles never rented, but was 1165 not 491 and was an auto.. still a good buy though, im still very happy with mine tho :)

Archived