TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why would anyone do this

WI-GT/SC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-SHELBY...1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the UGLIEST thing iv'e seen. Definately not a selling standpoint! What a way to

ruin a beautiful automobile :finger:

Do what? You mean the inserts in the seats? That is a personal choice or the dealer could have had SAI do it for the customer? I would never do it but it is not like he destroyed the thing 100%-

I think the last 3 are actually SAI's promotional pictures.Ive seen those 3 several times before.

I not a fan of that blue seat inserts but do know the dealer I bought my SGT from loves to so "special mods" to cars like this. They actually had a Grabber GT onthe lot with Grabber color inserts in the seats whan I bought mine. And you dont like the blue......

I think the last 3 are actually SAI's promotional pictures.Ive seen those 3 several times before.

I not a fan of that blue seat inserts but do know the dealer I bought my SGT from loves to so "special mods" to cars like this. They actually had a Grabber GT onthe lot with Grabber color inserts in the seats whan I bought mine. And you dont like the blue......

I think it would look best on the black SGT-silver leather inserts would be nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-SHELBY...1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the UGLIEST thing iv'e seen. Definately not a selling standpoint! What a way to

ruin a beautiful automobile :finger:

Well, maybe somebody will like it...I don't.

This Shelby GT is just out side of Charlotte where I live. They have been trying to sell it for awhile now and IMO the blue inserts are horrible. It originally had cloth seats.

The car didn't have cloth seats unless someone made a HUGE mistake. SGT's come standard with leather and this car even has IUP.

The car didn't have cloth seats unless someone made a HUGE mistake. SGT's come standard with leather and this car even has IUP.

Jeff, SGT's ordered as deluxe vs. premium did come with cloth seats. You could also order the deluxe with IUP and Shaker 500/1000 or any other options limited to SGT. The 54u package does not include or require leather seats. I thought about ordering mine that way as the cloth seats are reminscent of the old Pony interior with the running horses and there are few around.

Brance

No, Jeff, they are built using both models - Deluxe (cloth) or Premium (leather) base GTs... Probably all of the Deluxes have the IUP to get the My Color dash w/ 6 Guage cluster

Are you talking about 08's, or all SGT's.

I have an 07 SGT with cloth seats.

It looked to me, like that car on ebay had seat covers installed, because of the crappy fit.

Are you talking about 08's, or all SGT's.

I have an 07 SGT with cloth seats.

It looked to me, like that car on ebay had seat covers installed, because of the crappy fit.

Guys Are tough..LOL I'm glad that I have the leather black seats..

Here's part of the window sticker for this SGT. I don't know if they ordered the cloth by accident and decided it needed leather or if they ordered it with cloth so they could add these beautiful blue inserts.

http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/c...&modelId=89

Price Information MSRP

STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $30,665

Optional Equipment

2008 MODEL YEAR

VISTA BLUE CLEARCOAT METALLIC

DARK CHARCOAL CLOTH

.4.6L 3V OHC V8 ENGINE

.5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

CLOTH CONVERTIBLE ROOF $230

.BLACK

INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE $460