TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VMP DYNO Tune Day in Houston!

jcthorne

Calling all Mustang and Shelby guys in the greater Houston area. If you would be interested in having Justin of VMP Tuning dyno tune your car but don't want to drive to Florida....Here is your opprotunity!

Justing is considering bringing his portable dyno with him on a trip through Houston in May. Exact date not set yet but I will follow up soon. If you would be interested in a dyno tune time slot with one of the masters of tuning these cars, DONT MISS THIS CHANCE.

Let us know and I will post more details as available. Let me know if you have any questions. This is just forming up and trying to get some interest at this point. I for one am in as my steggy ported eaton with 2.2 pulley needs to be tuned.

If we can get this together, Burgers and suds are on me!

Calling all Mustang and Shelby guys in the greater Houston area. If you would be interested in having Justin of VMP Tuning dyno tune your car but don't want to drive to Florida....Here is your opprotunity!

Justing is considering bringing his portable dyno with him on a trip through Houston in May. Exact date not set yet but I will follow up soon. If you would be interested in a dyno tune time slot with one of the masters of tuning these cars, DONT MISS THIS CHANCE.

Let us know and I will post more details as available. Let me know if you have any questions. This is just forming up and trying to get some interest at this point. I for one am in as my steggy ported eaton with 2.2 pulley needs to be tuned.

If we can get this together, Burgers and suds are on me!

I just have the stock 319 hp in my SGT but I'd like to see what my car looks like on a dyno. Are you thinking this will be on a weekend or during the week? I can definitely make it if it's a weekend in May but I'd need to know a date if it's during the work week so I can arrange some free time from work that day.

Matt

Archived