TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Shelby Eibach suspension

Yes, it does. Thanks. I'm still hoping that some others may still have their boxes to check as well.

I assume they put your old parts in the new part boxes when they ship them back and thats how you think we can check the boxes? My parts have not arrived yet, so I can't check the boxes for you!

You do have me very curious though!

I assume they put your old parts in the new part boxes when they ship them back and thats how you think we can check the boxes? My parts have not arrived yet, so I can't check the boxes for you!

You do have me very curious though!

Exactly. Though I imagine you'll see the same. Let me know what you do see on the box.

Here's the kicker guys - if you check your sway bars - you should find 35115.320 painted on them. And if you look at your front coils - you should find 35115.701 painted on them.

I got a little concerned for this reason - if you look at the Shelby Parts catalogue - all suspension parts with 35101 is for the 4.0 V6 and 4.6 V8, and all suspension parts with 35115 in it is for the 5.4 V8. It turns out our boxes may be mislabled (and possibly our invoices), but our parts are not. Eibach had Shelby exchange the springs while still using the old boxes. Bud assured me these springs have an extra coil in them for the extra weight, but I had to satisfy myself. It's only with our early production cars that the old boxes may be still in use.

Archived