TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM07XL0078 checking in

Congrats John! :happy feet: I don't know how I missed this thread for so long, but I think your car is absolutely stunning! I love the look of those black wheels too! That's one classy yet agressive looking machine!

I understand that you are pleased with the ride. How does it compare with the stock suspension. Is it noticably firmer? Just wondered if it was possible to improve on the handling without compromising the ride and if so, what are the best options. I might consider suspension upgrade but not if it significantly deteriorates the ride as our road conditions are terrible around here.

I hope to see you in Dearborn again this summer.

Congrats John! :happy feet: I don't know how I missed this thread for so long, but I think your car is absolutely stunning! I love the look of those black wheels too! That's one classy yet aggressive looking machine!

I understand that you are pleased with the ride. How does it compare with the stock suspension. Is it noticeably firmer? Just wondered if it was possible to improve on the handling without compromising the ride and if so, what are the best options. I might consider suspension upgrade but not if it significantly deteriorates the ride as our road conditions are terrible around here.

I hope to see you in Dearborn again this summer.

Thanks, Eric.

The ride is noticeably firmer, but not harsh. I don't think it compromises the ride too much. It handles much better. Though, I'll have to say, if you're looking for comfort, the stock ride is better. I imagine you'd have to try it yourself to be sure since only you know what you like best. Some may find it intolerable.

I'll be at Dearborn - just waiting for a date.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived