TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Received the GT+, Rear rotors and Seq Tail lights

The sequential tail light kit is easy to install, plug and play, and looks retro like the old T-birds, Cougars and Shelbys. Highly recommended...

Also received my brake upgrade kits, but may wait for the cooling kits before installation so I won't need to pull the rotors a second time. Not sure how long I can wait though.

Still waiting on the Paxton EO to have that done at Quantum...

What year SGT do you have? If it is a 2008, I have some information about the supercharger that I got directly from Paxton today when I was at the Stillen event in Costa Mesa, CA. Jim

What year SGT do you have? If it is a 2008, I have some information about the supercharger that I got directly from Paxton today when I was at the Stillen event in Costa Mesa, CA. Jim

Please share the SC info from Paxton. I've got a '08 (maybe 2) on the wait list...

Excellent... Mine is 08SGT0542 and I am waiting for the EO on the Paxton. What news did you find out?

Archived