TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Red 40th pictures

more.

Very nice!

Mine is sitting at SAI now, just awaiting phone call telling me it's heading to the mod shop. I was hoping to have it back for the Hermann gathering, but not to likely.

Are those the gunmetal or silver wheels? My car came with silver stripes and I ordered the silver wheels.

Jon

Are those the gunmetal or silver wheels? My car came with silver stripes and I ordered the silver wheels.

Jon

They are the Gunmetal wheels. The silver look great too. I had a hard time deciding between the two.

Tim

Need more pics, bucko.

Here are some more. Thanks to all for the nice comments! :)

231630.jpg

231631.jpg231629.jpg

231633.jpg

231636.jpg

Ok, so it is not a Shelby...but a cool pic!

83994.jpg

B17,

Nice list of mods. I am just up the street in Beaumont. Our Mustang club has a little show at Kinsel Ford in Beaumont in May. Bring her up, I won't tell anyone. It will blow everyone's mind that we have two at the show!

Don

B17,

Nice list of mods. I am just up the street in Beaumont. Our Mustang club has a little show at Kinsel Ford in Beaumont in May. Bring her up, I won't tell anyone. It will blow everyone's mind that we have two at the show!

Don

Don,

I would like to be there! What day will it be?

Tim

Don,

I would like to be there! What day will it be?

Tim

Tim,

This is going to be friggin incredible! It's Saturday, May 17th. I think registration starts at 8:00 and goes to noon. Ill get the details and post them. I can't wait to see your car up close and personal. I don't think I'll be able to keep my mouth shut. This is great.

Don

Here are some more. Thanks to all for the nice comments! :)

231630.jpg

231631.jpg231629.jpg

231633.jpg

231636.jpg

Awsum looking car! :happy feet:

Ok, so it is not a Shelby...but a cool pic!

83994.jpg

You flying that bird to Airventure, Oshkosh? I'll be there. :happy feet:

Wow - that is sharp. I think the red calipers look exceptionally great on a red car.

Do you ever get the B17 up to VA? Love to take a ride in that someday...

We tour the country during the summer. I will let you know if we are coming your way!

You flying that bird to Airventure, Oshkosh? I'll be there. :happy feet:

Yes. We will have the B17, B25, and Hawker Hurricane there. Look me up.. I will be under the big green airplane with 4 motors.

WOW!!! It looks AMAZING!! The gun metal looks real sharp. I can't wait to get mine back this weekend.

Thanks!

You are going to love your car. My 40th package is the best money I've ever spent (I wish my wife thought that too :D ).

Congratulations! She looks great, wish I could have done mine.

I like the Gunmetsl wheels, I had decided to go with those but then changed my mind to go black now I'm thinking GM agsin.....so hard to pick. Blsck is steralth looking GM is a nice muscle look

Archived