TEAM SHELBY FORUM

We need a new Kelly Blue Book!

sudden

O.K. I know that we all have new Shelbys and someday we might want to change to a newer Shelby. My gripe is with the trade in values used by dealers. All high dollar mustangs like Roush , Saleen, Steeda, and Shelbys, except gt500s are listed as normal g.t.s and there is no mention of our limited edition cars. The Nada book does list them, however the dealers do not use the NADA. I know there are some car dealers out there and maybe they can push for a new chapter to reflect what we actually have and what they are worth and what we have paid for them. When I traded my Saleen in for my Shelby , I made the dealer call Saleen to see what it was worth. It is kind of a pain in the butt to try to explain that it is not just a G.T. Just my gripe. I think it should be revised to reflect the true car that it is. :soapbox:

O.K. I know that we all have new Shelbys and someday we might want to change to a newer Shelby. My gripe is with the trade in values used by dealers. All high dollar mustangs like Roush , Saleen, Steeda, and Shelbys, except gt500s are listed as normal g.t.s and there is no mention of our limited edition cars. The Nada book does list them, however the dealers do not use the NADA. I know there are some car dealers out there and maybe they can push for a new chapter to reflect what we actually have and what they are worth and what we have paid for them. When I traded my Saleen in for my Shelby , I made the dealer call Saleen to see what it was worth. It is kind of a pain in the butt to try to explain that it is not just a G.T. Just my gripe. I think it should be revised to reflect the true car that it is. :soapbox:

Try here :)

http://www.nadaguides.com/

Page

At least it is in the NADA, but as I have stated the dealers shine the NADA, they only use the KBB. That means we have lost 15 grand at trade- in already for an 07 MUSTANG G.T. SUDDEN.

At least it is in the NADA, but as I have stated the dealers shine the NADA, they only use the KBB. That means we have lost 15 grand at trade- in already for an 07 MUSTANG G.T. SUDDEN.

What dealers are you using. None here use NADA or KBB, they use some useless Black book and tell you that they will wholesale any trade you bring it. I wish I could find dealers that used NADA and KBB....they are all crooks (well not ShelbyDude or MM)

If using the "Retail Value", 6 months and 6000 miles later Ive only lost about $600. :party2:

I did notice NADA doesnt allow for many options to be added

Also, I just did a search for used 2007 Mustang GT's between $30,000 and $45,000 and found several Shelby GT's for sale.

Archived