TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any interest in buying stock parts?

iceman

I've made a few mods as most of you know.

I've saved nearly all of my stock parts for that day when i want to put it all back and sell the car etc. I've come to terms with the fact that iw ill never be doing this and if my kids want to then they can track the crap all down. I'm going to start unloading a lot of my stock things. I think I'll save the wheels and tires but outside of that I don't plan to save much else.

I didn't bother to bring back my 07 lower pulley from evo - that thing was a POS that felt like a shot put. I also left my stock rotors which I probably shouldn't have in retrospect but I did so I don't have those either.

If anyone is interested in stock:

Supercharger with a 2.6 pulley (I would likely swap for a stock pulley SC or sell this)

Stock X-pipe with cats

Stock drive shaft

springs

LCA's

UCA

Panhard bar & brace

exhaust manifolds

3.31 gears if anyone wants these for some reason

I probably have other common stuff if you want it ask me and I can chack - I have the stock brake pads if you want them :) I'm not sure on pricing at this point but I'm not looking to break the bank on any of it. I will say I'm not going to "give" away the supercharger and the X pipe I'll ask for at least what the scrap yard will give me for the cats. I'm keeping the catted x-pipe for my system now incase I need to switch for testing at some point in the future but the stock ones are never going back on for me. I'm not advertising this anyplace else at this time so if you think you want something just let me know and we'll figure something out. I may some day be able to part with the wheels but I'm still attached to them right now as I can put them on and be stock looking if i get the urge....although I'd need to lose those tires if I did....I just can't get rid of them yet - sorry guys I know these are in high demand.

Can you post some prices?

I've made a few mods as most of you know.

I've saved nearly all of my stock parts for that day when i want to put it all back and sell the car etc. I've come to terms with the fact that iw ill never be doing this and if my kids want to then they can track the crap all down. I'm going to start unloading a lot of my stock things. I think I'll save the wheels and tires but outside of that I don't plan to save much else.

I didn't bother to bring back my 07 lower pulley from evo - that thing was a POS that felt like a shot put. I also left my stock rotors which I probably shouldn't have in retrospect but I did so I don't have those either.

If anyone is interested in stock:

Supercharger with a 2.6 pulley (I would likely swap for a stock pulley SC or sell this)

Stock X-pipe with cats

Stock drive shaft

springs

LCA's

UCA

Panhard bar & brace

exhaust manifolds

3.31 gears if anyone wants these for some reason

I probably have other common stuff if you want it ask me and I can chack - I have the stock brake pads if you want them :) I'm not sure on pricing at this point but I'm not looking to break the bank on any of it. I will say I'm not going to "give" away the supercharger and the X pipe I'll ask for at least what the scrap yard will give me for the cats. I'm keeping the catted x-pipe for my system now incase I need to switch for testing at some point in the future but the stock ones are never going back on for me. I'm not advertising this anyplace else at this time so if you think you want something just let me know and we'll figure something out. I may some day be able to part with the wheels but I'm still attached to them right now as I can put them on and be stock looking if i get the urge....although I'd need to lose those tires if I did....I just can't get rid of them yet - sorry guys I know these are in high demand.

Can you post some prices?

not really - I have not given it much thought - I'll try to come up with something. I'd say for the X-pipe 175+ shippin since the scrap yard will do 150 (75 ea. cat.) and the Super Charger 1K??? I really don't know the market - maybe 800? Other stuff is just a what ever...I'm looking to retire off this stuff and the driving force is Idon't want to store it. I let me know what you may be interested in - 2 stock mufflers :)

You know Ice...I could buy your stuff and recreate the old Johnny Cash song "One Piece At A Time" and eventually just build myself a new car.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

CB

You would have a good start for sure - They have not changed the car enough to really get a mess like that one though :)

Archived