TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone looking for a red and white shelby?

mach1fever

Greenway has one tucked away with 24 miles on it. It is number 27 off the line 0027 is the last four. It was sent back to the factory for something and thats why it took so long to get here. It has the iup and shaker 1000.00 . They have four guys looking at it right now. It was from their normal allocation. It just came in so it will be gone soon. But I wanted to give you guys a crack at it. I have to wait for a while before I can pull the trigger otherwise I would be driving away. And no the supercharger is not engauged I checked. Tim Hall is the guy handling it. Good luck :doh:

Roger

Greenway has one tucked away with 24 miles on it. It is number 27 off the line 0027 is the last four.

Once again the SNs are not allocated sequentially for security reasons. You can't assume that 0027 was the 27th off the line. As a matter of fact, what you are probably saying is that the last six were 200027. In fact, the SNs for the '07s started with 19XXXX

Guest evilchris

I just called and talked to Barbara there,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's on the lot for only 30K over! Imagine that......

Tell her the average is basically $15k over and to suck my :censored:

I didn't know the price lol. Tims a good guy. Try him. I have known him for a few years. Final say is always with the manager. They also have one order left as well out of ten. I got his card yesterday when my dad and I looked at it. his extension is 4179. I have seen every single one that has come through the dealership. Awesome cars. Can't wait for mine. Good luck. Wish I had the coin right now to be in the game.

To clear this up with "Facts"

Even though there were VIN numbers prior to 200001 the first 5o cars were from 200001-200050

To clarify it even further they were not built in order from 001 to 0050

Even further 001 was built on 6/13. Mr SHelby's Personal Black Ragtop 013 was built on June 8th

The first shelby built during job 1 week had a SN in the 19's. Look it up on these forums. Someone from the line posted the first shelby sn during the week of 6/5. That's a fact...

Guest evilchris

ec, for someone who knows absolutely nothing you sure have a big mouth

how about if you come up with something new vs spending your days between the computer bad mouthing and talking down the shelby, playing your pacman game

you try to give the impression you actually know something yet you read and post all over the net and use everyone elses posts=knowledge as your own.

the same when you came into dealership trying to impress us. you had us in stitches with your lack of knowledge who were you actually trying to impress?

rofl! Oh yeah? Which dealership was this? What did I look like? *calling your BS out* The only discussions I've had about a GT500 in-dealership were strictly PRICING, nothing more. Nice lie.

Also provide evidence that I use "other peoples posts". I've called you out as a liar, it's up to you now to prove otherwise.

rofl! Oh yeah? Which dealership was this? What did I look like? *calling your BS out* The only discussions I've had about a GT500 in-dealership were strictly PRICING, nothing more. Nice lie.

I'm with you Chris. This guy is a load. Way outclassed by Ed and Jeff. We've all seen the posts of the ADM for dealers. So we know when dealers are snowing people. Also, take a look at this text lifted from a Ford Job 1 Presentation:

Please keep in mind…

No Brokering

Selling to a non-retail customer is not permitted

Customer Relations

Keep customer relationships positive by avoiding significant MSRP markups

Shaker 1000 Stereo

A very high-output stereo system, but be aware the subwoofers take up significant trunk space… a golf bag will not fit

This optional stereo is constrained to 33% availability on Convertible

I guess it depends on your definition of significant?

Archived