TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hoe do I get my posts number back?

I am a bit irritated @ Shelby Autos. They will NOT allow me to regain my post numbers I had while at the old forum, why not? I had over 1000. Can somebody tell me how to do this or where the topic is for this information?

Many thanks-

I am a bit irritated @ Shelby Autos. They will NOT allow me to regain my post numbers I had while at the old forum, why not? I had over 1000. Can somebody tell me how to do this or where the topic is for this information?

Many thanks-

Okay, Swede. Everyone else has been messing with you. I have been given the task of telling you how you can get your post count back. You are not going to like it. You have been told to get this done before but you haven't. You are going to know they are right to hold back on you.

All you have to do to get your post count back is to PUT THAT S/C ON YOUR CAR! The thinking was that you just needed one last little nudge (shove?) to git 'er done. :lol: Jim

Trust me, he has well past 20,000 posts. Half the people you talk to on this forum are him. :hysterical:

HSURB

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

Its me! Im using Dreamrides log on right now! I am everywhere!!!!

Just don't tell Ed cause it will take him a while to figure it out.................. :happy feet:

Many thanks-

If you want your post count back, you have to contact us. We need your login from the SAI site or e-mail address that you used over there. RobertL@shelbyautos.com

Archived