TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT1544

avoeltz

Ordered my SGT on Labor Day, 2007. Delivered on Valentines Day, 2008. 08SGT1544, Vista Blue Coupe, Premium, 5 speed, IUP, Sat. Radio, Shaker 1000, Heated Seats, HID. Dealer handed me the order sheet, filled it out, Car ordered on a hand shake. Paid Sticker price on delivery at Mills Ford in Brainerd, MN. Great Dealer, they knew all about the SGT's. (couldn't talk them into a GT500 at sticker, they know about them too). Waiting for a Thunder Storm to wash the Salt and Crud of the Roads. Seems like forever.

Today was the first day in a long time that would have worked for me to get my car out and drive.

WELL - ITS BEEN FRIGGIN' RAINING ALL DAY. And it's back to work tomorrow.

This Winter really sucks. But Spring is just around the corner.

Congratulations on the car.

HSURB

Today was the first day in a long time that would have worked for me to get my car out and drive.

WELL - ITS BEEN FRIGGIN' RAINING ALL DAY. And it's back to work tomorrow.

This Winter really sucks. But Spring is just around the corner.

Congratulations on the car.

HSURB

Ordered my SGT on Labor Day, 2007. Delivered on Valentines Day, 2008. 08SGT1544, Vista Blue Coupe, Premium, 5 speed, IUP, Sat. Radio, Shaker 1000, Heated Seats, HID. Dealer handed me the order sheet, filled it out, Car ordered on a hand shake. Paid Sticker price on delivery at Mills Ford in Brainerd, MN. Great Dealer, they knew all about the SGT's. (couldn't talk them into a GT500 at sticker, they know about them too). Waiting for a Thunder Storm to wash the Salt and Crud of the Roads. Seems like forever.

Good to see the 2008 ranks filling out a bit. Congratulations on the car. I am familiar with Brainerd (I thought it was spelled differently but it has been a while). My parents were both from Minnesota with my Mom from Virginia up in the Iron Rrange. Let's root for Spring to show up in reality for you. Jim

congrats on the new ride!! :happy feet:

my shelby gt has changed my life - i smile a whole lot more!!! :yahoo:

Got home to Colorado from Vegas this afternoon.

Hertz couldn't give me the SGT since it was spoke for [sic]. So they gave me a Pontiac Grand Prix GSX as a consolation prize. Not a bad car, but not a Shelby. The only thing nice about was the Alcoa wheels. They probably would have fit. But I returned them anyway :)

Got a new e-c mirror from Team Ford so swapped it and had to go to the school parking lot to do a circle to calibrate the compass. Shelby rules.

We (SVTOATC Club) will be heading north on May 17 (weather permitting). Looks like fun! Please join us if you can!

http://www.tenvoordeford.com/mustang_run.html

http://www.tenvoordeford.com/mustang_registration.html

Thanks, I'm in. Name a time and place to meet. Voltage

Thanks, you know, the more you drive, the more it changes, the more you smile.

congrats and welcome i to hail from the great white north and am waiting for the end of this long long winter. we will have to try and set up a mn sgt get togeather. (and gt 500s also max)

Thanks, Summer get together sounds good. You know some roads up north that can be run for a day before the Deer come out? (hit a deer on my harley last summer, not in a hurry to do that again). I know some River Roads down here that could keep us busy for a day. Voltage.

Good to see the 2008 ranks filling out a bit. Congratulations on the car. I am familiar with Brainerd (I thought it was spelled differently but it has been a while). My parents were both from Minnesota with my Mom from Virginia up in the Iron Rrange. Let's root for Spring to show up in reality for you. Jim

Thanks, nice to see your parents escaped MN. to CA. You got the weather but we have some nice open roads and low population on them (at least for 6 months). So a radar detector in needed as it's hard to stay off the pedal. In a way we both got it made.

Thanks, Summer get together sounds good. You know some roads up north that can be run for a day before the Deer come out? (hit a deer on my harley last summer, not in a hurry to do that again). I know some River Roads down here that could keep us busy for a day. Voltage.

oh yeah i know a few and as long as we are out during the day we should be safe. maybe a fall ride up here sept 8th is my bday so i take that week off.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived