TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Calabasa Car show

vbalouzian

Just came back from the calabasas car show saw the Super Snake and the 40th Anniversy convertible, very nioce cars and better owners they looked great. (the cars) :shift:

Ond Jack ass :fool: mustang owner lost controll of the car coming out almost got personal with the sidewalk, he looked real cool.

Hey Victor,

It was nice meeting you also. Sorry I didn't meet your expectations on looks! :hysterical:

Did that guy do his burnout after I left? I noticed a lot of cars pulling out of there were showing off, and one idiot doing a burnout just down from us in the parking lot. Much more of that and I would expect there will either be a stronger Police presence in the future, or they'll shut down the show. :stop:

Hopefully someone got pictures.

All the best...

Rick

Hey Victor,

It was nice meeting you also. Sorry I didn't meet your expectations on looks! :hysterical:

Did that guy do his burnout after I left? I noticed a lot of cars pulling out of there were showing off, and one idiot doing a burnout just down from us in the parking lot. Much more of that and I would expect there will either be a stronger Police presence in the future, or they'll shut down the show. :stop:

All the best...

Rick

I knew I was going to get ribbed for that looks remark, I should have edited it.

the burn out was around 9:30 I think it was a Rouch mustang, He punched it coming out fishtailed it and over corrected and almost got a donut and a sidewalk.

I'm sure you were still there.

It was a pleasure meeting you too, hope to see you in the future events hopefully one day with an SS.

the burn out was around 9:30 I think it was a Rouch mustang, He punched it coming out fishtailed it and over corrected and almost got a donut and a sidewalk.

Wow! A doughnut AND a sidewalk they usually just give out trophy's. :burnout:

I respectfully apologize for my rude sense of humor but I couldn't resist. :lol2:

They do the same thing ("CARS&COFFEE") on Saturday mornings in Irvine at the Ford Corperate

building next to the Irvine Spectrum at 5FRWY Alton PRKWY exit, but the Burn Outs are putting

the events Jeoperdy. They pass out Fliers saying; "IF YOU WANT THESE EVENTS TO CONTINUE"

"THEN DRIVE LIKE GRANDMA"........................ :slapfight:

LOOKS LIKE GRANDMA IS INSULTED................. :hysterical:

Hey Victor,

All the best...

Rick

Rick here is one picture my daughter got Sunday

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1207149610_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1207149610_thumb.jpg

Archived