TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indy Auto Show

stentgraft95

Hey All

I've been checking out this site daily for about 10 months and I must say I find it very entertaining. It's also caused me concern about the security of my place on the waiting list at my Ford dealership for the Shelby. I like others have been promised a number 1 slot on the waiting list since last July and with no money down. They told me that they would not take a security deposit until there is actually informatin made available to them on the car.

Anyway, I was going to go to the Inidianapolis auto show this week but decided not to since the Shelby was not going to be there any way and I was wondering why they would have an auto show at some other venue so close to the Detroit show date wise and yet not unveil any of the new stuff. Why wouldn't detroit be the show that kicks off all auto shows?

Hey All

I've been checking out this site daily for about 10 months and I must say I find it very entertaining. It's also caused me concern about the security of my place on the waiting list at my Ford dealership for the Shelby. I like others have been promised a number 1 slot on the waiting list since last July and with no money down. They told me that they would not take a security deposit until there is actually informatin made available to them on the car.

Anyway, I was going to go to the Inidianapolis auto show this week but decided not to since the Shelby was not going to be there any way and I was wondering why they would have an auto show at some other venue so close to the Detroit show date wise and yet not unveil any of the new stuff. Why wouldn't detroit be the show that kicks off all auto shows?

I think the Detroit Auto Show will be the first show that the production version will be displayed. Considering it is so close to that show I doubt that the car will be seen anywhere else.

Archived