TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT might have a few extra options to check!

Realdeal

She also said these cars will be sold by the Ford Dealers, so we will

not be able to buy them directly from Shelby Auto in Vegas.... So

Expect the LARGE ADM's on this one too, UNFORTUNATLY...

Yup, Just like the 500! :rant:

Yup, Just like the 500! :rant:

Well, already we're hearing of GT500 ADM's now coming down to 5K (10-15K max).

How long has the GT500 been out? 2 months?

So, in two months the adm's have gone from as high as about 35K to now a ball park of 10K!

Can't ya'll wait a couple of months for 20K in your pocket?!

That's 10K a month to sit on your hands!

BTW - WHERE ARE ALL THE PARTICIPANTS ON THIS SITE?! IT WAS TEEMING WITH INTERESTING INFO AND COMMENTS AND THEN NOTHING...

POST AWAY MY FELLOW SHELBY/MUSTANG NUTS!! :party:

The word is getting out about the Shelby GT. Our dealership had a crazy big list of about 100 customers for the GT500, but we've weeded out so of the looky-loos and still have 65+. We just started a Shelby GT list a few days ago and already have 6 customers on it. I suspect that # will escalate as more and more awareness is generated for this up and coming performer.

Are there any other sites dedicated to Shelby GT messages? There isn't much action on this site. StangsUnleashed is awesome for GT500 discussion, but for the Shelby GT I'm wanting to find somewhere that has lots of views and posts. Anybody know where I can check? I know that the Mustang Source forums is okay, and AMYB president of Shelby Autos posts on there, but that's about all I've found. Thanks!

The word is getting out about the Shelby GT. Our dealership had a crazy big list of about 100 customers for the GT500, but we've weeded out so of the looky-loos and still have 65+. We just started a Shelby GT list a few days ago and already have 6 customers on it. I suspect that # will escalate as more and more awareness is generated for this up and coming performer.

Five oh do you have any info on when we can order a shelby gt or when production will start . Any info on pricing as well thanks . ST

• 3 weeks later...

Archived