TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Build and Price?

ShelbyEra08

You know most ford dealer websites have Build and Price for cars, just wondering is there any places u can do that for a GT-500? I been looking and cant find any, or maybe i am just looking at the wrong place.

I just want to see what kind of options I would like to have and possible color combo's. If someone has a link it will be greatly appreciated.

You know most ford dealer websites have Build and Price for cars, just wondering is there any places u can do that for a GT-500? I been looking and cant find any, or maybe i am just looking at the wrong place.

I just want to see what kind of options I would like to have and possible color combo's. If someone has a link it will be greatly appreciated.

I am not aware of a web site, but you can download and checkout the 2009 orderguide:

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26118

Cars.com has a "Build Your Own" with the GT500

Cars.com has a "Build Your Own" with the GT500

Cars.com also has a cool feature where you can send out your specs to dealers in a given radius for a quote. The down side is you can only choose 3 at a time and must include your phone #. I got SO many calls from guys saying they didn't have the GT500 but they had a Bullitt or CS or even V6 that they just KNEW I would love. I understand a guy's gotta make a living but surely they know I don't have to drive 150-200 miles to get a V6 mustang!

Archived