TEAM SHELBY FORUM

price

28K for 605HP

32K for 725HP

There are more differences than just HP...

PLUS you have to OWN a GT500. Coupes are going anywhere from 47-52K and Verts are 52-56K

Then you add the SS package to the car. So if you buy coupe for 2K over MSRP and do a 725HP your looking at 81K plus tax on the car and tax on the parts. Lets just round it off to 88K. Thats a good number to look at on a Super Snake. You might get a GT500 cheaper and transport it yourself, the 88K is a good avg investment

michael morris

PLUS you have to OWN a GT500. Coupes are going anywhere from 47-52K and Verts are 52-56K

Then you add the SS package to the car. So if you buy coupe for 2K over MSRP and do a 725HP your looking at 81K plus tax on the car and tax on the parts. Lets just round it off to 88K. Thats a good number to look at on a Super Snake. You might get a GT500 cheaper and transport it yourself, the 88K is a good avg investment

michael morris

....and well worth it, I would assume?

michael morris

Plus transport back and forth to SAI or Tasca or Quantum.

Plus whatever you need to buy to appease your spouse... :extinguish:

I would wait 7 months and spend the money again in a heartbeat and I havent even driven it much. Its almost worth the money to just sit and look at it. Its just FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

michael morris

I waited 2 years for a gt500 and no regrets....& will do it again in a heart beat!!!!!!!!

I will wait again for a super snake & will never have regrets !!!!!!the pictures you have given us wait ers will just have to do for now,they are awesome......I hope soon I'll be able to feel the same emotion as I know you must have now....and your choice of words

"ITS JUST FREAKIN AWESOME"is perfect....enjoy your ride :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :rolleyes: :yahoo::yahoo::yup::yup::speedie::speedie:

Archived