TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One Picture Post

OK Guys,

We will be one of the smallest package groups in the Shelby Line-up, which means lots of folks will not get the chance to see one of these beauties. I thought it would be nice to create a place where someone can go to view photo's of only 40th Anniversary cars. After your conversion, post your favorite picture of your car. We should get a shot of every angle with 500 photos. Please limit your post to one phote.

th_DSC_0223-1.jpg

CSM07XL0151 Converted October 2, 2007

As tempting as it will be to comment on each car, let's just post the pictures, CSM number and conversion date so we can keep this clean for viewers. Great car #18. I can do it because it is the start of the thread. #75, you're looking good.

Awesome! I'm waiting for "the call".

How do you like the handling and the exhaust sound?

I have torch red also. How do like the silver stripes?

I like the silver better than the white. I got the gunmetal wheels and they look great with the red and silver.

The handling feels good so far--it was raining today and I didn't get to drive the car much--but I will give a full report.

The exhaust has a nice throaty tone to it, but it does drone around 1800 rpm.

I'm very happy with the car and glad I did the conversion.

All of your cars look great. I did not go with any power or brake upgrades from Shelby. I did opt. for the Short Throw Shifter.

The car is currently going through a significant Power Upgrade at a local Ford Dealership here on Long Island that specializes in High Performance Mustangs (Lucus Ford). They have an excellent racing heritage and history. The Factory Blower has been removed and is getting Ported and Polished. The Pullies are being replaced and they are performing a few other performance mods. The expected results should yield approx. 620hp and over 600 foot pounds of torque. Once the car has been officially Dyno Tested, I will post the results.

CSM07XL0087

post-10042-1207228778_thumb.jpg

post-10042-1207228778_thumb.jpg

Archived