TEAM SHELBY FORUM

**ATTENTION Please Read ATTENTION**

GT500_Grad

UPS sucks. I have literally had thousands of dollars worth of damage including a $7,000 piece of glass art that was in pieces by the time it arrived. They blamed it on packing....the same packing that somehow made it from friggin ITALY to my house with no problems, but they couldn't ship it across three states. It was a monumental pain in the ass but I finally got a settlement. I bought the extra insurance.

I can site a dozen other examples.

Use Fed Ex or the USPS.

UPS sucks.

Did I mention that UPS sucks?

bj

I too have had nothing but problems with UPS...late shipments...wrong trucks going to wrong address. FedEx is the only way to go. I would insist that SAI use another carrier such as FedEx. Maybe Amy likes those guys in their tight shorts :banghead:

I work for UPS not Ups fraight! I say this becouse if you have a hole pallet shrink wrapped of different parts/boxes going to one place you need to use fraight. If you are going to use UPS not UPS fraight each item/box must have its own shippping label. When a pallet arrives in a truck at the hub tobe unlouded the first thing a unlouder does is cut the shrink wrap. The reason he does this is becouse UPS uses a belt seystem, a belt goes into the trailer were the boxes are placed to move to the sortter who sorts the boxes to the next belt by zip.

I work for UPS not Ups fraight! I say this becouse if you have a hole pallet shrink wrapped of different parts/boxes going to one place you need to use fraight. If you are going to use UPS not UPS fraight each item/box must have its own shippping label. When a pallet arrives in a truck at the hub tobe unlouded the first thing a unlouder does is cut the shrink wrap. The reason he does this is becouse UPS uses a belt seystem, a belt goes into the trailer were the boxes are placed to move to the sortter who sorts the boxes to the next belt by zip.

I was explained that with freight they weight the package at every hub and if the weight does not match up, then it is noted in the system.

Archived