TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stealth is so much fun!!!

90GT

Those members on this site who know me (and my car) know I prefer low key to the "Hey look at me" styling. Today some fool in a newer Monte Carlo SS found out the hard way. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We had just turned on to a two lane road which merges into one. I saw the guy out of the rear quarter window and thought this guy is going to try and run me. I waited and sure enough, I heard his car downshift and jump next to me. I look over at him and waived by by and punched it.

Rear end of the car kicks out then catches traction and I'm gone!!! :hysterical3::hysterical::hysterical3:

The guy pulls up next to me at the next light and motions to roll down the window. I'm thinking to myself great I'm going to get into a fight right here in the intersection. He yells at me, "What the h....ls in that thing??? That's the fastest V6 Mustang I've run" :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

I smile, try not to laugh, and tell him it's a GT. Guess he missed the GT badges on the front fenders. :hysterical3:

Great story! Monte SS wanted a piece of ya? LOL Keep on smokin' 'em!! :happy feet:

I have a story in contrast to yours: In my town there's a dude that has an '06 silver Mustang like yours but it's not stealthy at all. He's got the California Dream hood, 'C' stripes, aftermarket wheels and dual exhaust that's LOUD. It's a V6. But, it also has a supercharger. He threatens to take me if we race and thinks he could beat any GT as he says many lesser cars have challenged him on the highway and have been surprised to lose to a V6 Mustang. I tell him anytime you're ready. He changes the conversation. :hysterical2:

Those members on this site who know me (and my car) know I prefer low key to the "Hey look at me" styling. Today some fool in a newer Monte Carlo SS found out the hard way. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We had just turned on to a two lane road which merges into one. I saw the guy out of the rear quarter window and thought this guy is going to try and run me. I waited and sure enough, I heard his car downshift and jump next to me. I look over at him and waived by by and punched it.

Rear end of the car kicks out then catches traction and I'm gone!!! :hysterical3::hysterical::hysterical3:

The guy pulls up next to me at the next light and motions to roll down the window. I'm thinking to myself great I'm going to get into a fight right here in the intersection. He yells at me, "What the h....ls in that thing??? That's the fastest V6 Mustang I've run" :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

I smile, try not to laugh, and tell him it's a GT. Guess he missed the GT badges on the front fenders. :hysterical3:

Great story! I love reading these.

- Josh

Jim - how could you?

I need to get me one of those!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I was considering taking the GT badges off completely.

It's fun isn't it!!!! I love the stupid look on peoples faces when they realize they picked on the wrong car!!!

Archived