TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red Snake

Hello all,

I am a new owner of a 2008 Torch Red, White striped GT500, but long time Mustang fanatic. I'm also new to the forum world so bear with me.

Love the car but I developed one problem and it's presently at the dealer trying to get resolved, The Shaker 1000 started making a loud hum when turn on in fm & sat., but not in am. They replaced the headunit twice, but the cd changer was messed up on both of those and are now ordering a new unit from the manufacture that is suppose to be an updated part number. I've got my fingers crossed and i'm trying to be patient. Anybody had this issue before?

Red, these guys are trying to make you feel welcome. Unfortunately for you, White is the fastest color. Especially when it has Special Shelby Satin Silver Stripes (SSSSS) and a KB 725 HP Supercharger. Welcome aboard, it's a great crew. Red and white is good, just not the fastest.

Hello all,

I am a new owner of a 2008 Torch Red, White striped GT500, but long time Mustang fanatic. I'm also new to the forum world so bear with me.

Love the car but I developed one problem and it's presently at the dealer trying to get resolved, The Shaker 1000 started making a loud hum when turn on in fm & sat., but not in am. They replaced the headunit twice, but the cd changer was messed up on both of those and are now ordering a new unit from the manufacture that is suppose to be an updated part number. I've got my fingers crossed and i'm trying to be patient. Anybody had this issue before?

Where's the Pic's.

we need proof buddy,

:angry22::angry22::redcard::redcard::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :happy feet:

Archived