TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Super Snake Pics

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal factory was directed by my all time favorite actor Steve Buscemi. It starred the kid from the terminator movie and was about prison. I got to eat lunch with Steve and it was the best.

Steve is the guy in Wedding Singer and Billy Madsion. Yup I know who he is. When he sings in the Wedding Singer always make my laugh :hysterical:

Told you I have seen alot of movies.

michael morris

IT IS NOT A SUPERSNAKE................ stop saying it is.... and if it is, please do post a picture of your dash plaque.

You need to stop posting before You go too far, I don't appreciate you posting the way you do and I wouldn't have even posted if you didn't post the pictures which by the way is against the agreement I have with Gino, we jumped thru hoops to make this happen for him, so maybe you should talk to him. I know who you are and what number this car will be, I suggest you take a step back and end this conversation. Right now you have already violated our agreement with Gino, and put us in a postion to answer questions we shouldn't have to.

Amy

You dont appreciate the way i am posting???? i dont even know what that means......

once again you have erroneously misstated the facts.....YOU didnt make the agreement with gino.....i know because i was there when the person called who told him it would be done.....and furthermore.....there was no deal about pictures....so i dont have to speak with gino...especially about MY car....

who would make a deal like that and more importantly why?????

most importantly.....why do you suggest i end this conversation??? it sounds like your reasoning stems from a violation of a ficticious agreement with a person who doesnt even own the car in question..... if that is not it....please tell my why to stop this conversation when all i did was respond to YOUR posts....which as i said have been innacurate....to say the least...

i think you are missing the bigger picture.....this is one of the most significant cars made by the most influential iconic figure in the automotive industry of our time....and it is being portrayed as hero's car in one of the biggest films of the year.....which has a car chase that is reminiscent of the one in bullet......

furthermore.....why do you think you know who i am????

and....does that really matter????

and this picture is for the guys who are asking for them......

post-17875-1206670060_thumb.jpg

post-17875-1206670060_thumb.jpg

You dont appreciate the way i am posting???? i dont even know what that means......

once again you have erroneously misstated the facts.....YOU didnt make the agreement with gino.....i know because i was there when the person called who told him it would be done.....and furthermore.....there was no deal about pictures....so i dont have to speak with gino...especially about MY car....

most importantly.....why do you suggest i end this conversation??? it sounds like your reasoning stems from a violation of a ficticious agreement with a person who doesnt even own the car in question..... if that is not it....please tell my why to stop this conversation when all i did was respond to YOUR posts....which as i said have been innacurate....to say the least...

i think you are missing the bigger picture.....this is one of the most significant cars made by the most influential iconic figure in the automotive industry of our time....and it is being portrayed as hero's car in one of the biggest films of the year.....which has a car chase that is reminiscent of the one in bullet......

I don't if I should call you the bravest man or the *** man alive to agrue with Amy on a public forum board?

Just when I thought coldwaterhotrod was the *** member to fight with Amy over stripe colors you come along & steal the show with this "I know more then you Amy" attitude....man are you going to feel the wrath of not just Amy but probably Carroll, Gino & the Movie studio too :hysterical2:

I saw the car Monday @ Tasca while they were installing stripes. I asked out of respect for the program if I could take some pictures, but, was denied. So no pictures here. :shrug: It just happened to optioned just like mine. Black on Black. The hood was closed, so, I take Amy's word as for its authenticity. And by the way the car must have been build prior to the Tasca/Shelby contract or they built it on Easter Sunday. It’s not a Super Snake until they document it as one.

Thanks Amy

I also saw car @ Tasca and did take some pictures however I asked before I irresponsibly started posting pics or blabbing about it. After the movie is released I could post the pics. Hey there was a gorgeous GO 500 vert right behind it that you could have had all the pictures you wanted.

Then quit hiding behind a NICK name and tell us who you are. Amy knows who you are, so spill the beans!!! :hysterical:

You must be involved in the movie (you said WE are trying to have it by Halloween) Come on tell us NOBODIES who you really are. Just to show you that I can be trusted I will tell you my REAL name.. MICHAEL MORRIS. Yep thats it. I know yall are surprised, but I finally let the cat out of the bag :hysterical:

michael morris

I never would of guessed. :banghead:

Cricket...Cricket...Cricket...

My guess this dude is probably a boom-mic kid :hysterical: and think he know everything.

I wouldnt fight with Amy she might know more than u(since she works at Shelby and u dont), because u said u were there when an agreement happen over a phone. Were u on the phone with the person talkign about the "agreement', to me it sounds like u werent.

I would say just drop it, because one:

If amy says something, u will try to show her up by complaining again.

then amy is going to say something and goign back and forth.

I think this all started because u said its a Supersnake which in fact it(according to amy) isnt yet because the outside looks like a supersnake, but doesnt have the SS CSM.

So this is a lose-lose forum posting topic :fear:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time

I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown

I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line

I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me

As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President

so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright

but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA

they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Amy,

Don't get sucked in by this guy. How does that saying go, "If it looks like a snake, and it crawls like a snake, and it hisses like a snake, it's probably a snake." So, let's see, it doesn't have CSM numbers, so, it doesn't really look like a snake, it does not have the HP and special engine tunes of a snake, so it doesn't crawl like a snake, it doesn't have the KB or TVS to hiss like a snake. So, I guess the conclusion would be that it's a duck.

I also saw car @ Tasca and did take some pictures however I asked before I irresponsibly started posting pics or blabbing about it. After the movie is released I could post the pics. Hey there was a gorgeous GO 500 vert right behind it that you could have had all the pictures you wanted.

Tim get off the computer and go enjoy Florida! Did you get any pictures with your car and the SS together? See you Tusday!

m4zano,

Thanks for the pictures, I dont understang why its such a big deal. I would love to see all the pics you have of the car. Its your baby, do what you want, post more if you have them. I will be at the theaters as soon as it comes out. Thanks for the pics you did post.

Better warm up the DVD player, from the looks of the plot and the c-list cast I think it goes straight to net-flix

FWIW, I don't particulrily care whether it is or is not a genuine SS. The black on black looks fantastic.

Now as a Moderator I will ask that regardless of what your view on this thread please refrain from personal attacks such as "Shut Up" "Stupid" and the likes. Kind of makes this feel like the schoolyard.

I have become privy to some information regarding this movie ... it is called The Bleeding and it is being said to be a big hollywood release ... rumor has it that they have spent 10 mil on cast alone and 5 mil on the chase ... it is being publicized in all the stunt papers everywhere... i disagree regarding the "c-list" cast ... i happen to think its a great cast and i cant wait to buy my ticket for the action, the cast and the SS...

i have another question regarding this person that has been mentioned by the name of GINO... is this the same gino from the show on Speed "Shooting Cars"? i know hes a shelby nut and tries to put them in all the movies ...

Archived