TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Super Snake Pics

I started some of the “bickering” on this thread…therefore I should be the one to end it. First of all my sincerest apologies to Amy. I understand she does an outstanding job at Shelby and more importantly loves these cars and the Shelby brand. Second, I apologize to Gino who also does an outstanding job supplying Hollywood with its picture cars. He also is a Shelby afficianado and puts the brand before himself at all times. These are he last 2 people who deserve any grief while they endlessly promote the coolest cars ever built. Any annoyance that they suffered concerning this thread is ALL my fault….so once again…I am truly sorry.

post-17875-1206553235_thumb.jpg

post-17875-1206553235_thumb.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this car is for an actor....i cant tell you who he is yet....or his csm #.....

Beautiful. But obviously, we need more. Maybe from a higher vantage point, so we can see the stripe better across the hood and roof.

I also bet that it's for Patrick Dempsey...

Figures an actor could jump to the front of the line. Probably CSM07SS1001. Looks great, black on black is the fastest color. I also notice it has red calipers, I think Im going to like them on the black vert.

Coop, I'm still unsure of the calipers.... You're getting your's back soon right?

Please post pics so I can maybe be assisted in making up my mind. ..... leaning towards Black.

Thanks!

Beautiful car but I hope he wasn't bumped up. I am patiently :banghead: waiting for my car to be finished this week. It has been in vegas since Jan and I would hate to think that some hollywood hot shot got his done before mine. After all my name might not be as well known but my money is just as green!

Beautiful car but I hope he wasn't bumped up. I am patiently :banghead: waiting for my car to be finished this week. It has been in vegas since Jan and I would hate to think that some hollywood hot shot got his done before mine. After all my name might not be as well known but my money is just as green!

I'm with you on that one. If he bumped you, you should at least get an invite to a taping of the show. A quick pic of the CSM plate would tell a story, wouldn't it? :stirpot:

Mind you, Michael's CSM list is missing a lot of early numbers...

M4zano, This is exactly what we were worried about . You should not come on here and post pictures without explaining that this is not a Supere Snake yet. It has not power upgrades or suspension upgrades.

All it is is the outside.

Guys, there is a Movie starting filming next week. We would not move up the build for this movie, but we did send outside parts for tasca to put on this car.It does not have dash plaques. The car will return to vegas for its scheduled full build after the movie completes, so no car was moved up before anyone elses.

AGAIN, THIS CAR IS NOT A REAL SUPER SNAKE YET

Amy

Amy,

I think we are all just playing around. We want all the pics possible, and spring is around the corner. Since we know the history of this uncomplete SS, can we get more pics of it please.

That's exactly right. Doesn't matter what's in it, what's the flat black on black really look like? Photoshop's one thing, but we're anxious for the real thing. Even if it isn't real, ya know? :woohoo:

M4zano, This is exactly what we were worried about . You should not come on here and post pictures without explaining that this is not a Supere Snake yet. It has not power upgrades or suspension upgrades.

Guys, there is a Movie starting filming next week. We would not move up the build for this movie, but we did send outside parts for tasca to put on this car.It does not have dash plaques. The car will return to vegas for its scheduled full build after the movie completes, so no car was moved up before anyone elses.

Amy

first of all....it isnt patrick dempsey's....

second....any super snake owner or just fan of it should be happy it was made and that it is gonna be in a real cool movie...

third...no more pictures.....

i dont want amy to get upset.....or make a mountain out of a mole hill....

by the way amy you werent exactly right.....and i think you should protect the privacy of the owner...

and last but not least......THAT CAR IS A SUPERSNAKE.....

Amy

Amy,

Is it possible for you to reveal what movie it was made for? If not, I fully understand.

Just curious.... And wanna buy my tickets way ahead.... :happy feet:

Thanks!!!

Well now yall know why I was asking where the car was! I knew there was a movie car built that didnt have "power upgrades" or a CSM number. So its really not a SS until it gets one or BOTH. Just a SS clone right now!

I cant wait to see the movie that its going to be in! Now I dont have that info, anyone.... anyone..... Bueller....Bueller..

michael morris

Awesome!! Thanks!

When r u getting her back?

I was told it would be done this week ( BUt I was told that last week too ) then I have to wait for intercity lines to pick it up and probabably a week after that to get it to DE. If I can get any one at shelby to take a pic I certianly will

Dude I wouldnt fight with amyb about this. :slapfight:

Techinally it isnt a supersnake yet because it doesnt have the SS Vin, its like the Knight Rider KR, its not a KR because it doesnt have the KR Vin but looks like a KR. I hope I am making sense.

first of all....it isnt patrick dempsey's....

second....any super snake owner or just fan of it should be happy it was made and that it is gonna be in a real cool movie...

third...no more pictures.....

i dont want amy to get upset.....or make a mountain out of a mole hill....

by the way amy you werent exactly right.....and i think you should protect the privacy of the owner...

Dude, Don't be a Dumb :censored: and argue with Amy. If the car is only finished on the outside (cosmetics) and doesn't have the suspension, supercharger, plaques, exshaust, brake cooling duct work, the headrest covers, or the center gage cluster, then it's not a full fledged Super Snake now is it? It's a clone until SAI finishes it. So ....... before she really gets mad & makes your car take another 3 months to get done if your lucky.

Edited. No need to get that personal

Dude, Don't be a Dumb :censored: and argue with Amy. If the car is only finished on the outside (cosmetics) and doesn't have the suspension, supercharger, plaques, exshaust, brake cooling duct work, the headrest covers, or the center gage cluster, then it's not a full fledged Super Snake now is it? It's a clone until SAI finishes it. So ...... before she really gets mad & makes your car take another 3 months to get done if your lucky.

:hysterical:

Dude, Don't be a Dumb :censored: and argue with Amy. If the car is only finished on the outside (cosmetics) and doesn't have the suspension, supercharger, plaques, exshaust, brake cooling duct work, the headrest covers, or the center gage cluster, then it's not a full fledged Super Snake now is it? It's a clone until SAI finishes it. So shut up before she really gets mad & makes your car take another 3 months to get done if your lucky.

The day i need advice from a guy like you.....is the day i sell all my shelbys....

i was responding to what i would call an invasion of privacy.....i say this after reading all the positions amy always takes concerning customer cars...also read all the responses from guys who wanted to see some pictures of a black ss...

Amy,

Is it possible for you to reveal what movie it was made for? If not, I fully understand.

Just curious.... And wanna buy my tickets way ahead.... :happy feet:

Thanks!!!

the movie the car is going to be in is called "the bleeding"....it is the hero's car.....as only a shelby could be.....the actor who owns the car is one of the cast members.....who by the way.....has a few shelbys.....the movie starts shooting next week in wilmington north carolina....the car will be doing some phenominal things.....as only a shelby can do.... a tip of the hat to the maestro carroll shelby himself for creating the most enduring legacy of all time....lets hope this car helps keep his legacy going forever....

I saw the car Monday @ Tasca while they were installing stripes. I asked out of respect for the program if I could take some pictures, but, was denied. So no pictures here. :shrug: It just happened to optioned just like mine. Black on Black. The hood was closed, so, I take Amy's word as for its authenticity. And by the way the car must have been build prior to the Tasca/Shelby contract or they built it on Easter Sunday. It’s not a Super Snake until they document it as one.

Thanks Amy

Archived