TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good price for a low mile GT-H vert?

SoCalSnake

never rented-60K+

low milkeage rental(under 20k miles)-42-50K

I know of one thats never been rented with 700 miles on the clock they are asking $64,999.

same place has a realy low mileage(1300 miles) coupe for $45,999.

this is a hertz rental location in ogden utah

keep in mind the 07 GT-H vert does not have the FFRP full suspension pack.

the 2006 GT-H is the 40th aniv of the GT-350H and the first shelby mustang since 1970 and the fist real shelby since 1967.you can pick up a 2006 GT-H with 20-25 k miles for around 34K.

never rented-60K+

low milkeage rental(under 20k miles)-42-50K

I know of one thats never been rented with 700 miles on the clock they are asking $64,999.

same place has a realy low mileage(1300 miles) coupe for $45,999.

this is a hertz rental location in ogden utah

keep in mind the 07 GT-H vert does not have the FFRP full suspension pack.

the 2006 GT-H is the 40th aniv of the GT-350H and the first shelby mustang since 1970 and the fist real shelby since 1967.you can pick up a 2006 GT-H with 20-25 k miles for around 34K.

i think that same place has one 06 on e-bay right now. i talked to preston. they got 5 each and never rented a one of them and now i guess are selling.

i think that same place has one 06 on e-bay right now. i talked to preston. they got 5 each and never rented a one of them and now i guess are selling.

these are probably the last PERFECT GT-H coupes that will ever be seen again.a little to much for my wallet but they are realy in every sense brand new.they will get the asking prices but it may take a while.

these are probably the last PERFECT GT-H coupes that will ever be seen again.a little to much for my wallet but they are realy in every sense brand new.they will get the asking prices but it may take a while.

i agree completely i wish i didn't have to many toys right now. i would love to have one.

Archived