TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TORCH RED SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These pics are GREAT!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: Thanks Michael.

I should stop looking at them before I convince myself that I need to put another 30K$ on my red coupe.

Once again congratulations! Your car is awesome!

How about the hood pin cables I dont see them in the pics. Any chance of them rubbing and can you take some pics of how they drill the hood for them. Congrats on the SS.

How about the hood pin cables I dont see them in the pics. Any chance of them rubbing and can you take some pics of how they drill the hood for them. Congrats on the SS.

I pulled them out and put them on after I drove the car. I dont see it rubbing at all. They fit real well. I will take some pics for you tomorrow

michael morris

I pulled them out and put them on after I drove the car. I dont see it rubbing at all. They fit real well. I will take some pics for you tomorrow

michael morris

Ok, you posted pictures. Thank you. You should be driving it! Why are you still posting..... :car:

It's all good Michael, you have a beautiful car there! Great pictures, and it looks like you had a beautiful weather day there too. Glad to see that it made it home safe and sound. You might have a harder time sleeping tonight than you did last night!

Note: It's a real bitch getting pictures of the undercarrage and suspension without the car being on a lift isn't it?

It's all good Michael, you have a beautiful car there! Great pictures, and it looks like you had a beautiful weather day there too. Glad to see that it made it home safe and sound. You might have a harder time sleeping tonight than you did last night!

Note: It's a real bitch getting pictures of the undercarrage and suspension without the car being on a lift isn't it?

Almost impossible for a big guy like me to get down there. Cars sits low and I sit HIGH. :hysterical: Maybe getting down is not that hard, but getting back up takes a few folks to help :hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks E

michael morris

Michael,

Congratulations - I'm gonna use the front view pic as my wallpaper. Absolutely sweeeeet.

Questions on the scoops.......are they an option or part of the SS package. They really finish the car off just right.

We realllllllyyyyy need performance posts. Thanks for taking the time away from driving that BEAST.

Michael,

Congratulations - I'm gonna use the front view pic as my wallpaper. Absolutely sweeeeet.

Questions on the scoops.......are they an option or part of the SS package. They really finish the car off just right.

We realllllllyyyyy need performance posts. Thanks for taking the time away from driving that BEAST.

I have driven the car a total of maybe 5 miles. I know it stinks, but just couldnt get away today.

The scoops are an option. You can choose scoops or block off plates. I really LOVE the scoops!!!

I promise I will get yall some performance info tomorrow. I dont know where I HAVE TO GO, but I know I have to go somewhere

michael morris

cool pics!! my ol junky FORD p/u finally got me home and i came straight to see the newest part of your family.JUST AWESOME!!!! and again congrats.

Glen P

I have driven the car a total of maybe 5 miles. I know it stinks, but just couldnt get away today.

The scoops are an option. You can choose scoops or block off plates. I really LOVE the scoops!!!

I promise I will get yall some performance info tomorrow. I dont know where I HAVE TO GO, but I know I have to go somewhere

michael morris

MM, That car is truly worthy "aka the godfather". Michael, why don't you just take the day off tomorrow, you deserve it. You can sell cars anyday!!!!! Fill 'er up and cruise.

Congratulations :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congratulations Michael, it is definitely a beautiful car. I hope you have many miles of enjoyment with it.

Oh, by the way, as the Godfathers head of security should I head down there tomorrow and give it a good test drive? Just to be sure it is safe for the leader of our family to be driving. :shades:

michael morris

I love the scoops as well. Glad to actually see the production ones. How did they finish off the inside of the car for the scoops. If you could post a pic for the rest of us. Thanks.

Michael- the car looks awsome. Just got home from the NY auto show where theyhad a KR. The KR looked good but nowhere near as good as the 725 hp SS .I cant see how people are paying huge ADMs for the KR when they can have one of these. Good Luck michael and keep the pictures coming.

I brought my camera, but I didnt bring the plug to connect to a computer :banghead:

Now Im posting just to screw with yall. Still cant post pictures until I get home, but its fun to sit here and LOOK at this beast!!

My wife just drove the car. I begged her to be careful. She just came back FLUSHED and said its the BADDEST things shes every been in

michael morris

My wife still hasn't driven either stock GT500's yet. Just asked her again on Sunday: "No, it's okay." She says she's afraid to get a ding in it, but methinks she's a little intimidated by the car. So I don't think she'll even think about it after the SS conversion.

Archived