TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TORCH RED SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!

I know the post is useless without pics, but I cant load them until I get home. It will be after 8 tonight before I can get the pics up. So please be patient.

OK. The car is AWESOME!!!!! After I signed the drop off sheet I got to take it for the first DRIVE. I was asked not to kill the rear gear for a few miles so I wasnt to hard on it.

The car is WICKED quick. The KB screams like a BANSHEE!! I have not went WOT yet, but just goosing the car will break the tires loose all the way thru first (TC on), then you go to second when the boost kicks in she breaks loose again. Now I was playing and not working real hard on keep the tires planted, but I think its going to be a tough job. Its hard to explain how AWESOME this car is.

The head rest arent near as bad as they look in pictures. I have looked at the pictures I took and the camera really screws with them. The fit and finish is PERFECT on this car. After I post the pics if yall want more tell me and I will be glad to take them.

I promise they will be on tonight

michael morris

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure wish I could convince the wife to let me SS my 07 red coupe! Getting the Bullitt home was hard enough! Oh well one step at a time, maybe next month I will tell her I have the coupe :fan:

Yes please post pic's, I think yours looks awesome from the few I have seen!

I know the post is useless without pics, but I cant load them until I get home. It will be after 8 tonight before I can get the pics up. So please be patient. I promise they will be on tonight

michael morris

Michael,

I knew you would tease us like this! Jim

I know the post is useless without pics, but I cant load them until I get home. It will be after 8 tonight before I can get the pics up. So please be patient.

OK. The car is AWESOME!!!!! After I signed the drop off sheet I got to take it for the first DRIVE. I was asked not to kill the rear gear for a few miles so I wasnt to hard on it.

The car is WICKED quick. The KB screams like a BANSHEE!! I have not went WOT yet, but just goosing the car will break the tires loose all the way thru first (TC on), then you go to second when the boost kicks in she breaks loose again. Now I was playing and not working real hard on keep the tires planted, but I think its going to be a tough job. Its hard to explain how AWESOME this car is.

The head rest arent near as bad as they look in pictures. I have looked at the pictures I took and the camera really screws with them. The fit and finish is PERFECT on this car. After I post the pics if yall want more tell me and I will be glad to take them.

I promise they will be on tonight

michael morris

I have been WAITING for this post! I knew it was coming! :happy feet: :dance: :happy feet: I am glad you are enjoying your car! :) You deserve it--so enjoy it, take lots of pictures.. and more importantly, DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT! :dance:

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

If y'all want more pics just say so and you will post them??? Boy you are a lulu!!!

OF COURSE WE WANT MORE!!!! MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!

This is the Supesnake, baby!!!

Nothing shy of at least a 100 pics will do!

So load them up to photobucket so you can post them all here. I think you can load 8 full size per post. About 14 posts with 8 each should do for a start!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Is it after 8 yet???

It's 8 o'clock somewhere!!

I have hockey tonight. If I get nailed because I was thinking about this car, I'm gonna post the picture of me without teeth. Thanks a lot...

Let's see, you have a camera, you have already had access to a computer... What exactly was the problem?? :headscratch:

:happy feet: CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL!! :happy feet:

May you and your loved ones have only many happy years of happiness and health enjoying that wonderful red beast!

My advice would be to either adopt your tire supplier or open a tire shop of your own, cuz you're going to go though rear tires faster than that upcoming newborn is going to go through Pampers. :hysterical:

Oh, like I posted elsewhere, allow yourself at LEAST 15 minutes of Q&A time everytime you park that thing and get ready for a million questions about it.

My favorate question? "IS IT FAST?"

"It has 725 H.P., what do you think?"

And don't forget to check your rear view mirror at stoplights for the Carparattzi; people snapping pictures of the car with their cell phone cameras.

Congrats to you again my friend.

I brought my camera, but I didnt bring the plug to connect to a computer :banghead:

Now Im posting just to screw with yall. Still cant post pictures until I get home, but its fun to sit here and LOOK at this beast!!

My wife just drove the car. I begged her to be careful. She just came back FLUSHED and said its the BADDEST things shes every been in

michael morris

I brought my camera, but I didnt bring the plug to connect to a computer :banghead:

Now Im posting just to screw with yall. Still cant post pictures until I get home, but its fun to sit here and LOOK at this beast!!

My wife just drove the car. I begged her to be careful. She just came back FLUSHED and said its the BADDEST things shes every been in

michael morris

You let your wife drive the car already!!!????

:slapfight::finger::redcard::hysterical:

michael morris

Well, at least you have a sure fire way to induce her labor when the time comes. :hysterical:

Is it 8 yet????

popcorn.jpg

Ill eat from this bowl of popcorn while we wait.. Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc

Good thing im working till 10pm Ill be online until then.. whooohooo....

will get to see the pics tonight..

:happy feet: :happy feet:

ITS GOTTA BE 8PM SOMEWHERE !!!! WHERE ARE THE PICS LOL

Archived