TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TORCH RED SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!

It is stiff, but rides real well. The only time my wife complained is when the road was rough. The car didnt like it to much. To be honest I havent been in a turn thats bumpy. We have GREAT roads in GA. Hard to find a bad road around here.

michael morris

Hey - some of us are over the age of 50, whats this talk - "no clothes on", "goosing it", "It is stiff", "my wife complained". You tease us with this awesome car, now you excite us with this talk.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey - some of us are over the age of 50, whats this talk - "no clothes on", "goosing it", "It is stiff", "my wife complained". You tease us with this awesome car, now you excite us with this talk.

:hysterical3: I sure hope all the word not clothes on, goosing it, it is stiff dont go with "my wife complaind" :hysterical: I try not to ever use those words in the same sentence!!! :hysterical:

michael morris

Awesome car, I'm even more pumped to get mine now. Quick question, does it have the sequential tailights or are those gone also? Like everyone, I'm disappointed that the exhaust is not up to par, but I'll live.

Awesome car, I'm even more pumped to get mine now. Quick question, does it have the sequential tailights or are those gone also? Like everyone, I'm disappointed that the exhaust is not up to par, but I'll live.

Yes they are on it and I love them. One of my favorite parts.

michael morris

Did you ever get your video posted with the exhaust sounds?

MM,

Really looking forward to this.......I'm sorry you had to spend more money right after leaving SAI, but it souds like you got what you're looking for in your current exhaust setup.

You're paving the way for those behind you. Hope you don't mind all the questons.

Now, where's that post of that Bad Boy !

I want a video MM.

I know all 'bout that stuff, have a pawlaw myself.

If you can't speak the slang - don't watch the video of the Man with the Badest Stang.

Started a NEW thread for the mufflers. Let everyone hear it.

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26922

michael morris

When they arrive, can you let me kow if you did any special "prep" to protect them, who you used and how it turned out? I'm particulary interested in the supercharger, hood and rims. Thanks for your responses.

MM,

Really looking forward to this.......I'm sorry you had to spend more money right after leaving SAI, but it souds like you got what you're looking for in your current exhaust setup.

You're paving the way for those behind you. Hope you don't mind all the questons.

Now, where's that post of that Bad Boy !

CSM#08SS0125 725HP - We have already called JBA, the car is heading to their shop once SAI is done and we are changing the exhaust. Yea it is a bummer to have to spend more money to get it the way it should/supposed to be :banghead: .

Aggie

CSM#08SS0125 725HP - We have already called JBA, the car is heading to their shop once SAI is done and we are changing the exhaust. Yea it is a bummer to have to spend more money to get it the way it should/supposed to be :banghead: .

Aggie

I have a 05 mustang gt vert with the ford racing blower ho 470-500 hp to ground with a complete stock exhaust, It has its advantages. I can somke the tires in second and no one can hear it the exhause only the blower whine. Sort of undercover. The loud exhaust seems to flag down law enforcement.

Archived