TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TORCH RED SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i could get off work early I would do it in a heartbeat. Im so PROUD of this HORSE.

I hope to get to really drive it tomorrow. Dang why do i have to WORK for a living!! :banghead:

Im going to tell yall this again. THIS CAR IS AWESOME!!! I know they are faster Mustang out there and I really respect them, but this is the BADDEST thing that I have ever driven. The car has the Eibach susp on it and to me it rides pretty good. Im not planning on it being my daily driver or a car I go real long distancs in. I wanted a car with TIGHT ride. I want a car that sounds like a Cup car leaving the pits. The SS has a good sound to it. Alot of folks will be happy with it, I know I am, but Im going to change the mufflers (I dont have to be legal here!!!!) cause I want them LOUD!!!!!

Thats the only thing that Im going to change. When yalls car get there I will let yall be the judge on the headrests. I swear they arent as bad as they look in pictures.

I love the HOOD. I think it might be the best thing about the car! The shift is smooth. I thought it might be NOTCHY like the one in the SGT, but its not.

Now that the car is here I really LOVE the quarter window scoops. I thought about going with the block off plates, but changed my mind and Im VERY GLAD I did (thank you BUD).

The KB sounds AWESOME. Please keep small children and animals away for it, I swear it will suck them thru the HOOD!!!

The wheels and tires look so much better in person. The SUPER SNAKE on the looks GREAT!

Tonight yall will see the pictures of the KB. Its BAD A$$ under that big hood. The SUPER SNAKEs under the hood really make the bay stand out.

OK this enought for right now. I will post in another hour and half. I will walk in the door and start loading them to photo bucket. Then I will start posting. I hope they are enought to satify for the evening until I can get yall more.

Yall will NOT be disappointed in these cars!!!!!

Great Job Bud, Miss Amy, Gary P, Adrienne, Cythinia, and all the GUYS and GIRLS in the shop. Yall should be very PROUD!

michael morris

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY Texas clock says it is 8:00pm already. Get home kiss mama so she want take the keys away(and drive it while youy are grounded) AND please Send us PICS.

Glen P

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY Texas clock says it is 8:00pm already. Get home kiss mama so she want take the keys away(and drive it while youy are grounded) AND please Send us PICS.

Glen P

Congratulation Michael, you must be the happiest man around right now.

Post pictures at 8.00PM, if that was my car I wouldn't even be home until way after midnight.

Good luck, enjoy and don't forget to share the experiences. (I know you will)

:happy feet: Looks Great! :happy feet:

Looks like IAA got you a good coat of paint on the bottom there.

Have ya had it up to 175 yet??? :hysterical:

Wife did 125 today. I hate to say it, but I didnt really get a chance to drive today. Tomorrows a different day.

michael morris

Archived