TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stopped in at the Dealer today

svtbird91

Last July I placed a $1000 deposit with my local Ford dealer with his promise I would be the first to order the new Shelby GT500 at STICKER PRICE. I've been nervous that he might go back on his word since then. Today I decided to stop in because we are so close to the unvailing of the production model. I figure the dealers will soon be getting some info from Ford about the car and I wanted to alert him . I also wanted to be sure this deal has not changed. Great news he is still honoring his word , I'm just as excited today as I was in July when he took my deposit. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DETROIT AUTO SHOW !!! then mid March hopefully to place the order. :):):) :D

PS. He even wanted to know what color I wanted. B)

Who and where is your dealer? I may have to talk to him if my dealer starts jacking me around.

I'm in Connecticut ,but I think it's too late to lock in at sticker now .He said someone else gave him a deposit reciently but they didn't get the same deal ,but he would't say what it was. He's selling a black GT for $200,000 though and won't take a penny less. I think I just lucked out ,being the first to offer him a deposit back in july as long as he promised sticker price. He sells Saleens at sticker so he thought the Shelby would be no different.

Archived