TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for a pic...Vista Blue vert with Silver Razors

Here is the car I raced against last year

The members user name is Geezus

100_6607.jpg

Thanks! This really helps. If anyone else knows of a vert that already has the 40th done with Silver razors...it would be much appreciated.

40th_Anniversary_Photo_Shoot_Blue_Conv.jpg

Are you sure these are gun metal? I thought they looked a bit dark, but looked lighter than the gunmetal I had seen before.

Here you go, hope this helps. I have ordered my blue coupe with gunmetal.

40th_Anniversary_Photo_Shoot_Blue_Conv.jpg

post-12991-1207009325_thumb.jpg

Here you go, hope this helps. I have ordered my blue coupe with gunmetal.

OK, maybe I don't know these colors at all...I thought these were chrome? I wasn't sure about the original pic posted (maybe Frankc is right and they are gunmetal...I thought THOSE were silver possibly) but to me, the ones you just posted look chrome?

I have the same car, blue vert, and I have the poster in my garage--I am sure they are chrome??

I am doing the chrome on my 40th. As much as I like all the options I feel that silver/(gunmetal), which I have never heard of, just looks like dirty chrome.

I have the same car, blue vert, and I have the poster in my garage--I am sure they are chrome??

I am doing the chrome on my 40th. As much as I like all the options I feel that silver/(gunmetal), which I have never heard of, just looks like dirty chrome.

OK, just to try and keep this straight...there are 4 colors I believe. Black, Gray (AKA Gun Metal, AKA Anthracite), Silver and Chrome.

I am not sure if the first pic posted in this thread is silver or gray...but I agree, the last pic posted is chrome like the poster that Shelby sells. I would love to see the exact car in the last picture posted with the silver rims...if anyone has that, I would really appreciate it! I think that will be my car.

OK, these are most definitely the silvers. I shamelessly stole this pic from Texasshelby (from a post he recently made - hope you don't mind Tex). These look AWESOME! I cant wait to see them on a vista blue vert with the silver anniversary stripes!

Shelby-0308-Wheels-Garage.jpg

Yea, gunmetal is definitely darker that the rims in that photo of the blue 40th, That HAS to be chrome. The gunmetal would look great on a 40th as well. :yup:

Here is a picture of the Gunmetal...

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

:hysterical3: I went to sai and saw all the wheels up close. my car is vista blue and it was a hard call between gunmetal and silver, I voted for silver. my car is their as I type. All the colors look great :happy feet:

When is your car scheduled to be home?

Archived