TEAM SHELBY FORUM

unable to post pics

duketuohy

Welcome and lets see if we can help. For starters I'll assume tht your pics are in your windows "My pics " folder. You may want to practice this in the testing area at the bottom of the forums. So when you hit the reply form to respond or open a thread, below the form area you'll see an area for post options and below that the file attachments area. This is how you send your pics to Roberts server so we can see them. We have the luxury of unlimited file size here, however you may find that really good camera's have difficult to work with file sizes so I'll address resizing them for any future needs(E-mailing pics for example) First you go HERE About two thirds of the way down the page you'lll see an app called image resizer. Thats the one you want. Its pretty easy to use as it slides right into the XP frames. So install that when prompted and when you need to resize a pic(for uploading to another site with file size restrictions) just right click on a pic and at the top of the window you'll see the resize option. Left click and a new window will open up with 4 options. Medium is a good compromise most of the time. So now you want to get them up for us to see. From the file attachment option below your post you will see a button marked browse. Left click and get to whatever folder your pics are in. You then left click on the pic you want to send,click open and the window will close. Now you will see an additional button appear next to the browse one, saying add this attachment. Go ahead. This does not add it yet however. If the upload to the server is good you will see one more set of option buttons. One marked remove and one marked add into post. Self explanitory. Hope this helps, and one further note, before you add into post reset the cursor in the response form to the end of your text as the file will add wherever the cursor was last and sometimes it resets to the top of your post. :victory:post-142-1155706847_thumb.jpg

post-142-1155706847_thumb.jpg

Archived