TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lots of nice toys out around Kent area yesterday

GT500Ron

Yesterday I was out doing honey dos like going to the bank, post office, grocery store, cleaners, etc. You know things that we tend to say yes to on nice days like yesterday. There were a lot of people out with their toys including a few older Mustangs and one very nice Grabber 07 or 08 SGT. We gave each other a thrill for sure. If you folks are on this forum I was the guy in the Red and White GT 500 near South Center Mall.

If you live around here, I live in Kent, PM me, I would love to meet you.

Yesterday I was out doing honey dos like going to the bank, post office, grocery store, cleaners, etc. You know things that we tend to say yes to on nice days like yesterday. There were a lot of people out with their toys including a few older Mustangs and one very nice Grabber 07 or 08 SGT. We gave each other a thrill for sure. If you folks are on this forum I was the guy in the Red and White GT 500 near South Center Mall.

Were you up at the Salish Lodge in Snoqualmie last week?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GT500 Ron,

I live in Maple Valley and have a 2007 Shelby GT...

Would enjoy a drive with other Shelby owners sometime.

Thanks,

James / ShelbyGT07

nwplex4u@gmail.com

post-19846-1207607695_thumb.jpg

post-19846-1207607695_thumb.jpg

Hi GT500 Ron,

I live in Maple Valley and have a 2007 Shelby GT...

Would enjoy a drive with other Shelby owners sometime.

Thanks,

James / ShelbyGT07

nwplex4u@gmail.com

James, how's the '07 SGT treating you? Haven't seen you in awhile, so it's good to see you post here. (I'm Brian from Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent).

We have our own mini-Mustang show every day at the dealership, it seems, as we have a bunch of specialty Mustangs here on sale: '08 Shelby GT Vert, '08 GT500 Vert, '08 GT500 Coupe, 3 Bullitts, 5 California Specials, 4 V6 Appearance Pkg Mustangs, and all the regular Mustang GT's and V6's.

Our service department never did warm up to doing the FRPP package installs, so I haven't had any news on those to share with you - sorry, James!

For anyone in the South Puget Sound area looking to hang out with other Mustang owners, I would recommend visiting the Krispy Kreme at the South Hill (Puyallup) Mall any Friday night at 7pm. There's a great group of Mustangs there every Friday (rain or shine). Classics, moderns, and everything in between. Great people, great cars, and a weekly event!

James, how's the '07 SGT treating you? Haven't seen you in awhile, so it's good to see you post here. (I'm Brian from Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent).

We have our own mini-Mustang show every day at the dealership, it seems, as we have a bunch of specialty Mustangs here on sale: '08 Shelby GT Vert, '08 GT500 Vert, '08 GT500 Coupe, 3 Bullitts, 5 California Specials, 4 V6 Appearance Pkg Mustangs, and all the regular Mustang GT's and V6's.

Our service department never did warm up to doing the FRPP package installs, so I haven't had any news on those to share with you - sorry, James!

For anyone in the South Puget Sound area looking to hang out with other Mustang owners, I would recommend visiting the Krispy Kreme at the South Hill (Puyallup) Mall any Friday night at 7pm. There's a great group of Mustangs there every Friday (rain or shine). Classics, moderns, and everything in between. Great people, great cars, and a weekly event!

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the note bud. It looks like we may be in for a few days of sunshine, so maybe if that bright thing in the sky pops out I'll try and get over there to Bowen Scarff to see you and all your new rides. The Friday meet sounds great too. Let me know when you're going and I'll see if I can join you... nwplex4u@gmail.com.

Have found reasonable prices for FRPP here localy. Any recomendations for Warrantee Installations?

Also wanted to ask how you guys how you apply your car pic in the left column with your user name??? Sorry, new to this thread thing...

Talk with ya soon bud,

James / ShelbyGT07

Hi, James,

I'm going to try to be at the South Hill Krispy Kreme this Friday night as it should be sunny. I have to work until 6pm, so by the time I get home and redirect it'll be 7:30pm or so before I get there. Always a friendly bunch of Mustang owners there weekly and the Krispy Kreme management is very happy to have such a well-behaved group (we even buy some coffee and donuts occasionally).

As for installing FRPP stuff, since Bowen Scarff hasn't quite put together a price list, you might want to check Lakewood Ford. One of their best techs - Ryan - often meets at the South Hill Krispy Kreme and is quite well-recommended by the guys on the south end. He has a wickedly fast SN95 Mustang GT.

...we have a bunch of specialty Mustangs here on sale: '08 Shelby GT Vert, '08 GT500 Vert, '08 GT500 Coupe, 3 Bullitts, 5 California Specials, 4 V6 Appearance Pkg Mustangs, and all the regular Mustang GT's and V6's.

Well, in the 9 days since I posted the above, we've sold both of the GT500's, the black Bullitt, and a variety of other Mustangs. Scheduling for 2009 Mustangs started today, so hopefully we can re-stock on the high end goodies!

Archived