TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I saw a Super Snake today !!!!!!

I was at a Ford dealership today in Frankston , TX on my way to a car show in Palestine, Tx.

While there, they unloaded two Shelby GT's and guess what ??????

There was a red Super Snake on the enclosed trailer too !!! :happy feet:

A 725HP version. :superhero:

All I can say WOW !!!! :yahoo:

Is this Michael Morris's car?

They stated it was going to Georgia.

car.pdf

car.pdf

That's Michael's car alright. What are the odds of this? He is going to crap when he sees this post!

Amazing odds that a fellow TS member would see his car in transit.

Good job SVT!

I was at a Ford dealership today in Frankston , TX on my way to a car show in Palestine, Tx.

While there, they unloaded two Shelby GT's and guess what ??????

There was a red Super Snake on the enclosed trailer too !!! :happy feet:

A 725HP version. :superhero:

All I can say WOW !!!! :yahoo:

Is this Michael Morris's car?

They stated it was going to Georgia.

car.pdf

Snake-Spotting: America's latest pastime! :ninja: :shades:

Oh, I did get first place in my category for my car today.

Well, good job on that too!!

Not to steal the thread but does anyone know if the center guage cluster matches the dash perfect ??? Thanks.... By the way Michael, she sure does look pretty.....

I also have the center dash gauge cluster. My fit was good but not perfect and the material was just a little off.

I still like it.

What would have been alot better is if the added the stitching to it, like on the dash.

THATS HER!!!!! The driver called today and said he was in TX dropping off a few SGTs. Nice catch and thanks for posting the pictures.

They will go in the scrapbook.

SD, when I was out at the BB I drove the car and need a tag. So I put the dealer tag on. I did forget to take it off when I left. :hysterical: But lets me know if the car is SPOTTED on the way HOME!!!! IM GETTING MORE EXCITED!!!!!!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

michael morris

Just a few more days now and I will give yall all the info yall can take! :happy feet:

michael morris

:idea: You know, with the documented proof that SAI forgot (I assume) to put the S H E L B Y letting on your car, it's like a stamp or coin that somehow got screwed up when made, making it worth more. Maybe just keep the letters tucked away in a box, and keep this original, one-of-a-kind (we hope) Super Snake original. Maybe SAI will enter it in the registry that way... :read:

Archived