TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red gt 500kr

bfit

Has anyone out there seen any photos of a red Gt500 kr????? I have seen the photo of the red super snake. The color on the super snake looks to be a deeper red which I like.... any info on this would be appreciated

Thanks

Has anyone out there seen any photos of a red Gt500 kr????? I have seen the photo of the red super snake. The color on the super snake looks to be a deeper red which I like.... any info on this would be appreciated

Thanks

is this a record for the member who waited the longest time for his first post?

Oops sorry, I'm supposed to wait until the 10th post :slapfight:

Welcome bfit

just kidding

• 3 weeks later...
is this a record for the member who waited the longest time for his first post?

Oops sorry, I'm supposed to wait until the 10th post :slapfight:

Welcome bfit

just kidding

Now you scared him from posting for 2 more years. :finger:

Thanks

Thanks for posting, I havent seen a red KR but would think its a GREAT color for it. Not going to be many KRs in red. I sure hope you post agian before 2 years!

michael morris

Looks very nice in red! Still, I prefer the red Super Snake. They messed up the design somewhat with the flat rear spoiler and '18 wheels. I can't undersand why they were not able to make the wheels look just like the '20 do.

Archived