TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Customer SS's

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already have. I print most of the SS threads. One day this crap might be worth something. :hysterical:

michael morris

Not sure where you are in Georgia, but since you announced that your car is ready, I've had a 6-day weather widget for Savannah on my Mac. Just watching to make sure the weather's good when your car arrives. It would be a real downer to have to wait for any rain to stop. Lookin' good so far!

Lots of people living through you SS-completed guys... :lurk:

After seeing Gary's red SS in Vegas it was like damn that's the SS color for me. Then I see Amy's GO SS at the Birthday Bash and I think maybe Marji will let me get a GO GT500 to SS. And now Bud shows this GREAT LOOKING Alloy SS.

That's it, I want them all. Now all I need to do is win the lottery and I'm set.

Not sure where you are in Georgia, but since you announced that your car is ready, I've had a 6-day weather widget for Savannah on my Mac. Just watching to make sure the weather's good when your car arrives. It would be a real downer to have to wait for any rain to stop. Lookin' good so far!

Lots of people living through you SS-completed guys... :lurk:

I havent even thougt about the weather :censored: Im in Perry Ga. its about 2 hours west of Savannah, but we usually have the same weather. Im scared to go look at the forecast now

michael morris

I havent even thougt about the weather :censored: Im in Perry Ga. its about 2 hours west of Savannah, but we usually have the same weather. Im scared to go look at the forecast now

michael morris

Hopefully no Tornado for your arrival. Couldn't believe the pictures of that unfortunate situation.

Hopefully no Tornado for your arrival. Couldn't believe the pictures of that unfortunate situation.

This sound like Im making it up, but im 2 hours SOUTH of Atlanta. Im right in the middle of the state and everything is 2 HOURS away from me :happy feet:

Im 2 hours from the mountains, 2 hours from the east coast, 2 hours from Fl., and 2 hours from Alabama. Perfect place.

michael morris

This sound like Im making it up, but im 2 hours SOUTH of Atlanta. Im right in the middle of the state and everything is 2 HOURS away from me :happy feet:

Im 2 hours from the mountains, 2 hours from the east coast, 2 hours from Fl., and 2 hours from Alabama. Perfect place.

michael morris

It'll be almost perfect when your car is only 2 hours away. Maybe the driver will call you with a head's up. Then let's see if you can concentrate on any work... :burnout:

I e-mailed Bud and told him he is welcomed and encouraged to post pics of my black vert in the shop and before it is ready for shipping hopefully this week.

i heard they made a black SS for a movie and is being picked up monday.....does anybody know how many were made yet???

i heard they made a black SS for a movie and is being picked up monday.....does anybody know how many were made yet???

I have no idea. But I can tell you that my Vista Blue, CSM #07SS0032, 725HP baby is very, very close to being done. Bud and SAI have been doing an awesome job cranking through this and I love seeing all of the pictures of the various colors of Super Snakes! They are all certainly beautiful in their own right. If I'm lucky, I should get the call from Cynthia next week that my car is ready to be picked up.

BTW, Bud if you are reading this thread. You certainly have my permission to post any pictures of my car online that you'd like.

Much like the rest of you on this thread, I can't wait!!

:yahoo:

I have no idea. But I can tell you that my Vista Blue, CSM #07SS0032, 725HP baby is very, very close to being done. Bud and SAI have been doing an awesome job cranking through this and I love seeing all of the pictures of the various colors of Super Snakes! They are all certainly beautiful in their own right. If I'm lucky, I should get the call from Cynthia next week that my car is ready to be picked up.

BTW, Bud if you are reading this thread. You certainly have my permission to post any pictures of my car online that you'd like.

Much like the rest of you on this thread, I can't wait!!

:yahoo:

Oh yeah! I've seen posts about people thinking blue may not be the best looking, with the flat black stripes. Obviously, I hope they're wrong (see signature). But it does make one anxious. Bud, I saw you on another thread... Can you be bribed with extra chocolate on Easter, just a pic or 2? Can't wait... :cry:

Hey guys,

This is my car. I picked it up in Vegas Friday the 21st. DOes that make me the first delivery? I think mine was also the first customer built car. Doesnt matter to me. The car is awesome. So much fun. The folks at Shelby were awesome and I can't speak highly enough about them. If you are in L.A I am going to drive the car to SUper SUnday car show in Calabasas this Sunday Morning.

Hi all,

Ok, here is the alloy SS. It is being picked up as I am writing this. I also have the owners permission to post the pic.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

RR1.jpg

RRa.jpg

Hey guys,

This is my car. I picked it up in Vegas Friday the 21st. DOes that make me the first delivery? I think mine was also the first customer built car. Doesnt matter to me. The car is awesome. So much fun. The folks at Shelby were awesome and I can't speak highly enough about them. If you are in L.A I am going to drive the car to SUper SUnday car show in Calabasas this Sunday Morning.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful. I haven't seen a SuperSnake yet that I didn't love.

BTW, from the images it looks like you do not have the standard black SuperSnake side stripes? Is this correct? Or are they just washed out from the digital camera.

Enjoy the car!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful. I haven't seen a SuperSnake yet that I didn't love.

BTW, from the images it looks like you do not have the standard black SuperSnake side stripes? Is this correct? Or are they just washed out from the digital camera.

Enjoy the car!

The pics dont show it but they are there. I will take some better pics. The car is 100 times better inperson, the color with the matt black is unreal. Thanks

725, Welcome. You and Michael may have to get into the octagon, it is a close race. When SAI finally releases Oasis, it's going to be fun. They know to the minute when the last part was put on. If you actually drove your's on the 21st, it looks like you may capture the title. Congratulations. She is a beauty.

725, Welcome. You and Michael may have to get into the octagon, it is a close race. When SAI finally releases Oasis, it's going to be fun. They know to the minute when the last part was put on. If you actually drove your's on the 21st, it looks like you may capture the title. Congratulations. She is a beauty.

My car has been there since Last June or so. It was done at the 85th Bday Party but needed a fix. I didnt have the time to pick it up since then. I did drive it on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd... haha. Thanks. What is Oasis

My car has been there since Last June or so. It was done at the 85th Bday Party but needed a fix. I didnt have the time to pick it up since then. I did drive it on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd... haha. Thanks. What is Oasis

Congrats again 725. Oasis is the Shelby tracking system for all cars modified. It will be available to us at some point in the future. Minor tweeks don't count, it's got to be 100%.

Hey guys,

Amy was correct when she said the flat black strips look good on all GT500 colors. Your SS looks absolutely STUNNING.

I will also be at Calabasas this Sunday and will definitely be looking for your SS. I've got to see her in person.

Dan

If you dont mind what is your CSM number. I saw the car at the BB. Really a good looking color.

Im to old to get into an octagon and fight over which car is first. :hysterical: You drove you car first, but my left the day before. So I have NO IDEA what that means!

What really matters is that these cars are AWESOME. I havent been able to drive mine any distance. Did you drive it back to CA. Just wandering how it is on trips.

michael morris

If you dont mind what is your CSM number. I saw the car at the BB. Really a good looking color.

Im to old to get into an octagon and fight over which car is first. :hysterical: You drove you car first, but my left the day before. So I have NO IDEA what that means!

What really matters is that these cars are AWESOME. I havent been able to drive mine any distance. Did you drive it back to CA. Just wandering how it is on trips.

michael morris

I know, lets buy a video game and get in an octagon that way. HAHA. I drove it around Vegas and trailered it back home. I have been driving it around L.A. I think the ride is fine since the seats are so relatively soft. I say relatively because i have some very stiff cars with very stiff seats like the Porsche GT3 and a Ferrari Challenge Stradale. This is very drivable on long trips. I am going to drive it long distances this weekend and will post more feedback. All my friends want me to stop driving it and store it as an investment. DOn't know hat the car is worth and doesnt matter, I love driving cars, not a collector. I love the red also. Nice choice. I know, forget the octagon, lets drag race for the honors. HAHA

I know, lets buy a video game and get in an octagon that way. HAHA. I drove it around Vegas and trailered it back home. I have been driving it around L.A. I think the ride is fine since the seats are so relatively soft. I say relatively because i have some very stiff cars with very stiff seats like the Porsche GT3 and a Ferrari Challenge Stradale. This is very drivable on long trips. I am going to drive it long distances this weekend and will post more feedback. All my friends want me to stop driving it and store it as an investment. DOn't know hat the car is worth and doesnt matter, I love driving cars, not a collector. I love the red also. Nice choice. I know, forget the octagon, lets drag race for the honors. HAHA

I'm glad to hear that you're not taking your friends' advice. These things are made to be driven, and I'm looking forward to your reviews.

You and Michael get to say that you had the first 725HP SS's coming out of Vegas. Let's see, Michael's was the first NAKED SS (no hood cables or lettering), and yours was the first fully-dressed. Does that work? :happy feet:

I'm glad to hear that you're not taking your friends' advice. These things are made to be driven, and I'm looking forward to your reviews.

You and Michael get to say that you had the first 725HP SS's coming out of Vegas. Let's see, Michael's was the first NAKED SS (no hood cables or lettering), and yours was the first fully-dressed. Does that work? :happy feet:

His hood cables are tucked in just like mine. SAI does that to keep GOOF BALLS from opening the hood without removing the pins.

Mine started off NAKED, but now she fully dressed in that SEXY SUPER SNAKE dress :hysterical:

michael morris

Marketing spin, I like it. Are you a politcian? haha

Hey guys,

Great looking car! I'll be there Sunday morning with the 40th. Anniversary car. See you then!

All the best....

Rick

Archived