TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm in PA right now!!!!

jayIII

What's up! I haven't posted in a bit. Been busy at work. But work took me to Harrisburg, PA. I thought about trailering my GT500, but I could not bear the thought of driving the Expedition and looking at her in the rearview the whole way. So I drove her from TX to PA. I know some folks don't drive theirs much, and more power to yall. But for me, I never plan on selling her, and she is my daily driver, so I just had to do it. It was hands down the best long distance drive I have ever done!!! I used to drive from VA to FL all the time, and once drove a Nissan 240SX from CA to VA. The trip was awesome! I will definitely be stopping by Evolution. I have purchased most of my parts from them, and it would be nice to shake hands with those guys. And maybe get an appointment for a tune or something. And maybe purchase the 3.4L Whipple......Who knows. Anyway, just checking in. Later! :happy feet:

Made it up to Evolution today. Fred got me dialed in with the tune I needed, and Nelson hooked me up with some good info too. Those guys are pretty down to earth guys, and hanging out with them was a blast. Hopefully, I will be seeing them again next week with another purchase, and an install. Thanks for everything Evo!!!

Made it up to Evolution today. Fred got me dialed in with the tune I needed, and Nelson hooked me up with some good info too. Those guys are pretty down to earth guys, and hanging out with them was a blast. Hopefully, I will be seeing them again next week with another purchase, and an install. Thanks for everything Evo!!!

They are only about 25 miles from me and definetly on my list for a visit as the budget allows ! Chris

I hear ya !!

Well, wifey is away right now so I wanna get it out of the way before she comes back. And, I bought her a Terminator so that she has her own toy now, and maybe she will remain oblivious to my purchases. Probably not, so if you read about some chick beating the hell out of her husband over a torch red GT500, that would be me.

Got my appointment at EVO for next Friday, cant wait.

Archived